***Official November 2013***

Anytime Angela! If it makes you feel any better, I have no one to talk about it with either....I cannot mention it to my DH, he just rolls his eyes. I don't want to turn him off from Disney before we get there so I need you all to chat with!

I am so glad others understand! haha I though I was alone till I found DISBOARDS!

I'm so lucky that my hubby is a big kid and loves Disney as much as I do...maybe even more if that's possible.

I made his shirt for MVMCP the other day and he's so excited about it.

I am In the same boat! We will find a way to talk about Disney every day!! Even if its talking about the rental car or which parks we plan on doing in what order, etc. He also loves the DisBoards! He will search the threads and read them out loud to me when he finds something interesting!! It's such a crazy addiction! I said to him the other day I don't know what I would do if we didn't plan on going one year! I'm on the DisBoards all day, I honestly would be so depressed!! lol we also look up peoples Disney videos on Youtube! If it werent for the kids complaining, we'd probably watch for a good portion of the day! On that note, my slow running countdown clock shows 109 days.

I am In the same boat! We will find a way to talk about Disney every day!! Even if its talking about the rental car or which parks we plan on doing in what order, etc. He also loves the DisBoards! He will search the threads and read them out loud to me when he finds something interesting!! It's such a crazy addiction! I said to him the other day I don't know what I would do if we didn't plan on going one year! I'm on the DisBoards all day, I honestly would be so depressed!! lol we also look up peoples Disney videos on Youtube! If it werent for the kids complaining, we'd probably watch for a good portion of the day! On that note, my slow running countdown clock shows 109 days.

We don't have kids, but we have a house full of Disney plush. And Disney movies. He bought me 2 Disney DVD's for my birthday 2 weeks ago. And we're talking about going to see Planes this weekend. My first visit to Disney was right before my 30th birthday. My parents don't like to travel and have no interest in Disney, but we love it. We don't go every year, but this will be our 4th trip in 7 years and we're doing a Disney cruise next year. Can't wait for that one! It will be our first ever cruise and it's the Alaskan cruise so we've already said we need to do a Caribbean one next time so we can visit Castaway Cay.

We don't have kids, but we have a house full of Disney plush. And Disney movies. He bought me 2 Disney DVD's for my birthday 2 weeks ago. And we're talking about going to see Planes this weekend. My first visit to Disney was right before my 30th birthday. My parents don't like to travel and have no interest in Disney, but we love it. We don't go every year, but this will be our 4th trip in 7 years and we're doing a Disney cruise next year. Can't wait for that one! It will be our first ever cruise and it's the Alaskan cruise so we've already said we need to do a Caribbean one next time so we can visit Castaway Cay.

There's nothing wrong with that!! Isn't it so much fun?! We started our obsession before kids when we went for our Honeymoon in '04! (DH's 1st, my 2nd) we just couldn't stop going back! We would probably have gone every year, but when I got pregnant we had to take a break! (Although I was pg when we took my DD for the 1st time!) We enjoyed it just as much before kids!! Good for you guys! We are both the type of people who can't sit on a beach all day! It's just so much fun and we can't imagine going anywhere else! Have a great trip and enjoy your new movies!!

I'm more of a lurker but I'll def pop in from time to time! Sometimes I think a lot of people around me get sick of hearing me to. However the closer it gets tge more I talk about it. You'd think I'd run out of things to talk about, but nope not me!

I know people are sick of hearing me already. And since I don't know how to quote all of you in one response I'll just say I'm glad I found DIS and that I'm starting to figure out some of the techie stuff to find these posts faster.

My husband totally loved his Hidden Mickey bday cake. I wish I knew how to post a picture for you, but I don't seem to have that priv.
I don't know my husband is as excited about Disney as I am, but it's more the excitement that we are going without kids. We went in 2000 and 2002 with them and they were glad they went but even now have no interest in going again. So we are very happy to go as a couple and just enjoy adult things.
Hubby's co-worker said "What is it about your Disney vacation do you look forward to most?" and my husband told her "Being there without kids". LOL

I think for many adults and I'll speak specifically for me, the inner kid in me never got a chance to be that kid. Even as a child I was very reserved and cautious with life. I was told often to be a kid and let go of my adult thoughts. Ok so I know within reason I need todo that.

The biggest seller on my Disney Vacation that has me wanting to keep going back is the way they take care of everything. It's an all inclusive no worry kind of thing. I get a ride from the airport, I don't have to worry about how to get from 1 park to another. There is plenty of people who are happy and willing to help you find what you need. I have a "pass" to get me into parks, and if I need to buy something it gets charged to my Credit card. I don't have to carry bags around of snacks and things that I like because around some corner Disney will have something I can eat. And if I do buy something I don't have to carry it around all day, they ship it to my resort.
They just make my life easier.

Yup it's a rambling kind of morning. I'll stop here.
But I'm totally sold and already thinking about a vacation beyond my November vacation.

I don't run, but I might be adding a 5K Disney visit to my bucket list. I guess I should start working on that thought. Just reading about it and I can't think of a better way to accomplish a goal but to do it at Disney.
Yup I'm hooked!!!!

I'm so lucky that my hubby is a big kid and loves Disney as much as I do...maybe even more if that's possible.

I made his shirt for MVMCP the other day and he's so excited about it.

Tell us more!! Tell us more!!!
Ok my friend insisted we buy the MVMCP tickets so I did so for the Friday/last night of my vacation. But now you say "his shirt"??? Ok besides getting cookies and hot chocolate, what other fun things will I get to encounter. Is his shirt like the new trend of ugly sweater parties?

Is there a Mickey Mouse Christmas party thread? Thanks!! :)

Oh ya! Why didn't I think to ask that?
Is there? I want to know what the big deal is about the party. I was going to please a friend but there must be something special about it if they close the park and charge extra for the event.

Can someone post a thread or start one? Rookie here that doesn't know how to start one or if it's even if I have privs.

Oh ya! Why didn't I think to ask that?
Is there? I want to know what the big deal is about the party. I was going to please a friend but there must be something special about it if they close the park and charge extra for the event.

Can someone post a thread or start one? Rookie here that doesn't know how to start one or if it's even if I have privs.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3105124

Ok so it's quiet on this thread tonight. All the over excited people must be wiped out from happy dancing. I'm up late because I found another Disney project.

Awhile ago I read something about "Mousekeeping Tip Envelopes". I stumbled on that thought again and decided to make some tonight. No I didn't custom make them. I did a google search and found some already made ones that I could just print, cut and tape to be ready. There were some that didn't say "MouseKeeper" on them so I printed a few.

Here is my thinking. We don't live or work there so to us it's all new and fun. I can't imagine what the Mousekeepers find when they go into a room to clean it. So I thought it would be fun to leave surprises for them. I'm not going to get into a debate about personally handing them money vs leaving it for them and so on. In good faith I will leave it and hopefully it will make their day.

And then the blank ones, we'll see. I might use them at Table service tipping time. I know the $$ is fun for them to get, but its expected. So I figure if I can do something fun too. Wish I was good at origami folding. That would be fun to leave the tip that way. LOL Maybe I'll get my son to fold me some tips ahead of time. :littleangel:

Just stretching out the magical time.
Hubby saw what I was doing when he went to bed and said "I'm so glad you are having fun planning this vacation."
pixiedust:

Hope everyone sleeps well.
Love to hear what the rest of you do to make the vacation fun. And keep yourself busy while waiting.

RejoyceoverDisney: I like the way your mind works!

I found 2 DisIgners in the creative threads who make custom dinner invitations, mousrkeeping thank you notes and non Disney (legiland) invitations. These people are SO creative AND kind!

Somewhere along the way, I read about My Pal Mickey. It's an interactive plush Mickey that comes w/ a a lanyard attached. You 'wear' him to the park and he giggles, vibrates, talks throughout the park (tour guide). Its been discontinued, but they still work in MK and Epcot. Um, eBay may be involved with that one. I haven't confessed to the hubby yet, bus DS8 thinks that's my best Disney idea yet!

Then there's eBay and the pins. Ooooo, had to put the brakes on that one. Now I'm experimenting on what to do with them/ where to put them. I've gone from 8 1/2 c 11 sheets of colored paper in a binder to 9 pocket 8 1/2 x 11 plastic sleeves to making my own trading bag w/ a zipbale 3 ring binder and plastic cross stitch sheets. Funny, I was trying to save money by making my own pin book! Ha ha!

Oh boy, then there's the thread on what to say to the characters to engage in conversation. That one it great!

Hmmm, there might be more, but when I see what I have been up to (and there's 3 months left to go), oh boy, my family is quite tolerant of me!

Thanks for letting me share!

Sent from my iPod touch using DISBoards

Less than 3 months to go! I should start packing lol!

OMG I've already starting thinking that too.
Infact I was just looking at some clothes and thinking, yup I'll bring that shirt and those carpi's and hubby can wear that shirt and........

But since it's still summer and I need them for at least another month......
I suspect with final payment on October 1st, the suitcase will be flying open and things will start going into it. Good thing they have ironing boards at the resorts.

:lmao:

Maybe we should start a packing list of "don't forgets".
November shouldn't be a problem but I'm bringing my allergy meds anyway.
The April vacation some years ago was awful. I was coming from cold/snow to full bloom flowers everywhere and WOAH my body didn't like that quick change. So now I pack them anyway.....just incase cause all I could find at Disney was Benedryl and that makes extra magic night hours even harder.

Thanks for humoring me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter