***Official November 2013***

We are going Nov. 9-19. Staying at POR for the 1st time...Kinda burnt out on POP, the only other resort besides Pop we've ever stayed at was CSR - it was nice but I wanted to try something new...hope I dont regret it...lol.

It will be my DS(7 then) 6th trip and my DD(1 then) 1st trip. Hope she is as good as her brother is when traveling!!

We did get free dining for part of our stay, but had to split the stay for the 1st 2 nights - hopefully that will go smooth & we wont have to switch rooms.

I am super excited b/c I was able to get BOG!!!! I also booked LTT, Sci-Fi (DS favorite), H&V breakfast, Chef Mickey breakfast, Akersus (1st time trying this now that I have a baby girl), and I cant decide on rest. My in-laws really want Narcoossee's - but the wait is always soo long, Im afraid with the baby.

120 days, can't come soon enough!

Hi sheh, your friend from burrillville ri. What dates are you going again. They have announced the fd extension and was wondering if your dates fell in the time frame or not. Fd till November 2nd then restarts on November 11th.

Hi all! So now I have to decide if I want to hassle with a split reservation to get FD for part of the trip. We are arriving on the 9th so we would do a room only for 9-11 and a a package for 11-16. We are planning to do DTD on Saturday the 9th. We may just do a waterpark on Sunday or resort hop and hang out at POR. My only concern is the checking out/checking in on the 11th. We have a crystal palace ADR for 8:10. I read on all ears.net that you can check in at 6 am. So I guess my plan of action would be to be at the front desk at 6 am and get our package added to our KTW card. I just worry that there will be some mix up or we would have to change rooms. We are staying at POR and I will fax a request to stay in the same room for the whole stay and hope for the best. Anybody else going to split their reservation to get FD?

I wish I could get FD AT ALL!! But it doesn't look like it is happening this year. We are still doing dining plan so we will chuck it up as a loss and still enjoy everything! We are also staying at POR.. we will be there the 6-12th. We also have a breakfast adr at Crystal Palace on the 11th at 8:05am! I am so excited!!!!!!!

I wish I could get FD AT ALL!! But it doesn't look like it is happening this year. We are still doing dining plan so we will chuck it up as a loss and still enjoy everything! We are also staying at POR.. we will be there the 6-12th. We also have a breakfast adr at Crystal Palace on the 11th at 8:05am! I am so excited!!!!!!!

Hi POR friend! I knew when we booked the trip it wasn't dependent on FD but I had hoped it would start the weekend before Veterans Day as it has in 2011 and 2012. I guess the food and wine, marathons, and jersey week keep it busy. If the dates hold true when FD is released I have decided on doing the split but not worrying about picking up tickets early and enjoy the resort and DtD on the 9th and 10th. Maybe even resort hop a little to see the Christmas decorations at wilderness lodge and grand Floridian. Maybe even animal kingdom lodge. It will be nice to sleep in on Sunday and not have any ADRs to worry about. We may do t-Rex but we can share a meal there and it wouldn't be too bad OOP.

I'm with you on the split-stay. We also arrive on 11/9 and leave 11/16. I obviously would love ANY discount but I'm not sure if the hassle of a split stay is worth it. We have an ADR on Sat and Sun....decisions, decisions! Maybe a RO discount will be available??!! Fingers crossed!

Hi sheh, your friend from burrillville ri. What dates are you going again. They have announced the fd extension and was wondering if your dates fell in the time frame or not. Fd till November 2nd then restarts on November 11th.

We are going the 12-19, we are not eligible for free dining because we are using DVC points:(. When are you guys going? I can't wait:)

We are going the 12-19, we are not eligible for free dining because we are using DVC points:(. When are you guys going? I can't wait:)

I can't wait either, were going the 10-17 at POR but doing a ro anywhere on property but hopeing for POR with the same room category in the hopes of not having to move. My mother has to rent a scooter for the week so I wasnt sure about how easy it would be to get from one resort to another. But we've decided to get the Mears taxi so we can move easier to get to the resort early. Can't believe the fd is going to happen. Iv only done this once in 2011 and it seemed like we were eating all the time. Have you made all your adrs? Which ones did you get? were getting the tomorrowland terrace dessert party on the 10th, TRAILS END, GRAND Floridian cafe,Kona cafe,VIA napoli,ROSE and crown pub and whispering canyon cafe.

I can't wait either, were going the 10-17 at POR but doing a ro anywhere on property but hopeing for POR with the same room category in the hopes of not having to move. My mother has to rent a scooter for the week so I wasnt sure about how easy it would be to get from one resort to another. But we've decided to get the Mears taxi so we can move easier to get to the resort early. Can't believe the fd is going to happen. Iv only done this once in 2011 and it seemed like we were eating all the time. Have you made all your adrs? Which ones did you get? were getting the tomorrowland terrace dessert party on the 10th, TRAILS END, GRAND Floridian cafe,Kona cafe,VIA napoli,ROSE and crown pub and whispering canyon cafe.

We will be neighbors lol, we are staying at OKW:). For the ADRs I did Chef Mickeys, and Olivia's for breakfast! We are doing the MVMCP on Thursday the 14th, I'm hoping to book the pirates and pals cruise also!

We will be neighbors lol, we are staying at OKW:). For the ADRs I did Chef Mickeys, and Olivia's for breakfast! We are doing the MVMCP on Thursday the 14th, I'm hoping to book the pirates and pals cruise also!

Olivias has a great breakfast. Don't do character breakfasts anymore because my son feels he is too old for this, but I'm not lol. Not going to be doing the mvmcp my son would rather spend his time in the pool. But soon we will be in disney:banana::banana::banana:

I'm with you on the split-stay. We also arrive on 11/9 and leave 11/16. I obviously would love ANY discount but I'm not sure if the hassle of a split stay is worth it. We have an ADR on Sat and Sun....decisions, decisions! Maybe a RO discount will be available??!! Fingers crossed!

Hoping for a RO discount too!!!!

Hi!!

I hope to be going Nov 12-23rd. I am waiting to see if a RO discount comes out in August to book.

If there is a RO discount for my dates, then I hope to stay at the Boardwalk, if not then probably POR.

I will be there for my birthday :wizard:

We are going Nov. 9-19. Staying at POR for the 1st time...Kinda burnt out on POP, the only other resort besides Pop we've ever stayed at was CSR - it was nice but I wanted to try something new...hope I dont regret it...lol.

It will be my DS(7 then) 6th trip and my DD(1 then) 1st trip. Hope she is as good as her brother is when traveling!!

We did get free dining for part of our stay, but had to split the stay for the 1st 2 nights - hopefully that will go smooth & we wont have to switch rooms.

I am super excited b/c I was able to get BOG!!!! I also booked LTT, Sci-Fi (DS favorite), H&V breakfast, Chef Mickey breakfast, Akersus (1st time trying this now that I have a baby girl), and I cant decide on rest. My in-laws really want Narcoossee's - but the wait is always soo long, Im afraid with the baby.

Hi!!

I hope to be going Nov 12-23rd. I am waiting to see if a RO discount comes out in August to book.

If there is a RO discount for my dates, then I hope to stay at the Boardwalk, if not then probably POR.

I will be there for my birthday :wizard:

:welcome: to everyone who is new. I've got you all listed on the first post. Feel free to review and get back to me with any changes you need.

Boy, I can't believe I look at my countdown and see 105 days!!! I am so excited! And time is moving so fast: my youngest is at camp this week, the middle child is going for the next three weeks, we've got back to school shopping in the meantime (last year we left it until the last minute and it was NOT pretty), and I am trying to fit in a trip to the beach and the mountains.

How is all the planning going?

We are going 11/8--11/17 and staying at the Polynesian. It will be our first time at the Poly, and I'm very excited.

Hello everyone!

Figmentchick, would you kindly add SSR to my name on the first page when you have a minute? Thank you!

Okay Dis Friends, I need your help. I have asked this question before but in a different way. I was going to surprise my 2 daughters and my sister (age 9) before we left for the trip but we are leaving at 2 am so I want them to get some sleep. :cool1: We are driving from Virginia to Florida, Myself,, my 2 daughters, and my sister. :scared: I want to surprise them when we get there. How can I pull this off and how would you tell your children. I have all girls ages are 5,7,9. Help me out on this :thumbsup2 TIA!!!

Hoping someone can help, we booked in January and have made several payments for our November trip....we booked with a TA, we've used before. This trip is with four families. One familiy lives far away and was in town for a visit so we were doing planning that is when I realized my older childrens ages are wrong.

They are on our reservation as 9/7 and should be 10/8. I contacted that TA and she said she'd make the correction and there would be a price increase because ds is a junior not a child. No problem, I completely understand.

My question, which just occured to me this am is will this change effect the price we pay for all of our tickets since the ticket price increase took effect between booking and the error.

I am trying not to completely freak out since hopefully we'll be able to apply free dining and the ticket increase will be ate in the discount....

Also, wow I need to stop thinking...if a RO discount comes out and we apply that to our trip do we have to pay the ticket price increase? I know we will with free dining

Im starting to think we are just not meant to go to Disney this year:( we have had so many issues so far. the cherry on top, had a dentist appointment this AM was told I need several root canals $1,000 a piece!:sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter