***Official November 2013***

Below is a list of who is planning a November 2013 trip (at least, according to the posts). If I need to updated anything, please let me know!!!! Happy Planning!!!!

We'll be at OKW Nov. 2- 10...so excited for our first November trip! We'll be doing F&W, the Jingle Jungle 5k and our first MVMCP...it'll be a full trip!

Below is a list of who is planning a November 2013 trip (at least, according to the posts). If I need to updated anything, please let me know!!!! Happy Planning!!!!

We'll be at OKW Nov. 2- 10...so excited for our first November trip! We'll be doing F&W, the Jingle Jungle 5k and our first MVMCP...it'll be a full trip!

Awesome!!! :welcome: My family is staying at OKW, too. I am SO excited to stay there. We really did miss the kitchen when we started staying on-site.

Hello! Going November 9-16 to POR.

Can I leave the poncho at home this trip? Our first and only trip was June 2012 and it rained a lot! So I was just assuming I would pack ponchos. Then I looked on accuweather at the weather for Orlando last November and it barely rained the entire month!

Can I leave the poncho at home this trip? Our first and only trip was June 2012 and it rained a lot! So I was just assuming I would pack ponchos. Then I looked on accuweather at the weather for Orlando last November and it barely rained the entire month!

Lets all hope we don't need ponchos!

We carry our ponchos with us in our refrigerated backpack. :) Of course.....we leave that in the car when we're in Epcot for the afternoon and "it doesn't look too bad". ;) I got drenched and ended up buying a $40 Mickey golf umbrella. BUT....hubby says it's one of our best souveniers because we constantly use it.

:welcome: G719. I'll get you added to the first post.

Everyone have a safe and happy 4th!!! (And Happy belated Canada Day to our Canuck friends!)

We will be at POR 11/24-11/30. Can't wait, I've become so obsessed with everything Disney!

Hello!!!! My husband, our daughter (4) and my parents and myself will be camping for the first time at FW campgrounds from 11/23-11/27. So excited!!!! We are from the Florida Panhandle, anyone from this area going to be there?!?

We're not from the Fl panhandle but we wish we were!! We vacation in Miramar Beach to Blue Mountain every year!! Rare you anywhere close to SoWal or Destin?

My last 3 trips 3/09, 3/12, & 11/12-12/12 we had no rain but I always pack the ponchos and a travel umbrella "just in case"

Fingers crossed for no rain this November :)

I'd take 'em anyways. We went for the first two weeks of December last year. One week was beautiful swimming weather, the second had several days of crazy pouring rain, and it was kind of random.
We carry our ponchos with us in our refrigerated backpack. :) Of course.....we leave that in the car when we're in Epcot for the afternoon and "it doesn't look too bad". ;) I got drenched and ended up buying a $40 Mickey golf umbrella. BUT....hubby says it's one of our best souveniers because we constantly use it.
I take our panchos if its sunny and we plan on going on a water ride because there's no hotel close enough that I want to walk to wet. Last year one day it was super sunny, so we wore our panchos on Kali River Rapids, and DH didn't ... so they went home wet and cold and dropped us off at DHS to watch Lights Motor Action and I left the pancho in the car. Right after we were in the gate it started pouring on us and we got drenched running to LMA. It was insane since we had just gotten off of Kali dry! :rotfl: We survived though. It stopped raining halfway through LMA.

I am so done with this summer heat, I'm ready for the fall, 130 more days:)

This has been the coolest summer that I can ever remember so far this year. It's a whopping 76 degrees today. Of course it's rainy too. We have had so much rain in the past few days that I have had to release water from our pool twice.

My sister and her family are at Panama City beach and it has rained since they got there! Needless to say that I am really ready for a little bit warmer tempatures and sunny days!! This is depressing. :umbrella:

This has been the coolest summer that I can ever remember so far this year. It's a whopping 76 degrees today. Of course it's rainy too. We have had so much rain in the past few days that I have had to release water from our pool twice.

My sister and her family are at Panama City beach and it has rained since they got there! Needless to say that I am really ready for a little bit warmer tempatures and sunny days!! This is depressing. :umbrella:

I wish we had 76 degree temps! The past few days it has been in the mid 90s here in RI, with the humidity it feels like 100! I hope we get good weather in Disney when where there:)

Me too!!! There is nothing worse that paying big money for a trip and then have horrible weather. I can deal with a little rain, just not all day long thunderstorms! At least at Disney you can get in and out of the elements fairly easy if you need to. :)

About three years ago we spent the summer in Baltimore and I thought it would be cooler than it is here in the south! I was soooo wrong! It was insane hot up there. Trying to tour DC in that heat was dead awful! I feel for you being in that heat. Unless you are swimming or indoors its almost unbearable!

I am so done with this summer heat, I'm ready for the fall, 130 more days:)
Its been odd weather here. We've had some days over 100, some days in the high 60's in the last few weeks. Guess NorCal is trying to prepare me for unpredictable Florida weather!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter