***Official November 2013***

Sorry, take us off the list for November. Our trip just got bumped up to May for our anniversary instead.

:cool1: Just booked our Disney vacation:goodvibes. Nov 10 -17 at CSR. Now I just have to hope for FD during that period and previous years show that it was offered during this time...so lets hope for somepixiedust:

we are booked for that same time at POR and I hope they offer free dining too. we went in Oct 2011 and had it for the first time . A room discount whould be nice too if they don't offer the free dining.

Sitting here looking out my window at all the newly fallen snow :sad1: but.....

If all goes as planned I should be booked for November by later on today :banana:

BBL with a definate update on our dates and resort :cool1:

Sorry, take us off the list for November. Our trip just got bumped up to May for our anniversary instead.
awww....but I'm glad you're going earlier instead of not at all!!! :goodvibes Happy planning!!!

Sitting here looking out my window at all the newly fallen snow :sad1: but.....

If all goes as planned I should be booked for November by later on today :banana:

BBL with a definate update on our dates and resort :cool1:
Yay!!!! :cool1: Maybe we'll be there at the same time!!! (but I think you're planning for later in the month than me)

Will be heading back to WDW in November! :cool1:

11/3 - 11/8 @ Polynesian Resort !!! :banana:

Well we had decided to go back to the YC, but when we called to book they only had water view rooms left available at the YC and BC. So we are going to try the Boardwalk.
The CM thinks there may be a convention or something at the YC and BC to account for the low availability.
Excited to try something new.

Add me to the potential November dates! We were planning on going in July but just recently had an unexpected vet emergency bill so now we are thinking about postponing until November.

We are thinking about going over Thanksgiving break...is it really outrageously crazy there? Any more so than July would have been? I'm wondering if we should just take the week prior even though that would mean more time off for all of us.

My family's game plan is currently Nov 14-24 at Wilderness Lodge.

Add me to the potential November dates! We were planning on going in July but just recently had an unexpected vet emergency bill so now we are thinking about postponing until November.

We are thinking about going over Thanksgiving break...is it really outrageously crazy there? Any more so than July would have been? I'm wondering if we should just take the week prior even though that would mean more time off for all of us.
:welcome: I will make sure to add you to the first post!!! :goodvibes

If you'd like to be a part of our Facebook group, drop me a PM.

I'm in for November too! November 6-14 at POFQ. I'm excited for my first F&W festival and first half marathon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FigmentChick

Gotcha!!! Where in NJ are you from? North, Central, South? I'm alllll the way in South Jersey - truly at Exit 1 on both the NJTP and 295.
I'm from north jersey...exit 153 off the parkway :)

I'm in between you both....exit 114 off the parkway:)

Now that I have our trip booked :woohoo: it's time to decide on park days and dining :eek: I'm always watching the menus because my dd is a VERY picky eater. As long as they have pancakes, sausage, eggs and chicken nuggets then it's okay:lmao: I've been keeping an eye on touring plans for recommended days...so I can plan our days. Also included in our plan is MVMCP!

I'm waiting for southwest to update their flight schedule one more time -- unfortunately, the website says they do not plan on updating past Nov. 1st until May 6th.

:badpc:

crocko said:
I'm waiting for southwest to update their flight schedule one more time -- unfortunately, the website says they do not plan on updating past Nov. 1st until May 6th.

:badpc:

Not until may 6 ?????? I'm waitin on SW as well. I thought April 1? Another flight I'm watching just went up $25 per person.

Not until may 6 ?????? I'm waitin on SW as well. I thought April 1? Another flight I'm watching just went up $25 per person.
Yep, here's what I saw:

Travel Tools
We are currently accepting air reservations through November 1, 2013. On May 6, 2013, we will open our schedule for sale through December 19, 2013. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

Hello everyone! I'm new to the board! I'm also from New Jersey! Just booked our trip for November 26-Dec. 8! We always go the week after Thanksgiving, but with it being so late in the month this year, we figured we would take advantage and do it Disney style! Looking forward to planning and chatting with all if you over the next few months!! It will be a lot of fun!!

Andrea

crocko said:
Yep, here's what I saw:

Travel Tools
We are currently accepting air reservations through November 1, 2013. On May 6, 2013, we will open our schedule for sale through December 19, 2013. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

Thx for info!!! Grrrrrr ! My TA told me SW would be out April 1 but that was a week ago last we talked. United was other airline I am tracking out of Erie - I should of snagged that one cuz it went up $25 just like that! This is 8 months out and prices are still sooooo high!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter