**Official** November 2011

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post and every since I have found disboards I have been hooked! :love:
We are planning on going 11/19-11/26 we booked offsite with SunLake resorts but have read some bad reviews so I am worried and I am still looking around willing to change. :confused3 Stayed in the past at POP x 1 and only trip and really liked it but this time around my DH doesn't want to stay in a small room and with the economy can't justify spending big bucks to stay in a villa onsite. :sad1: I personally would be okay with a small room, but the idea of having our own kitchen to cook meals sounds good and besides my brother and wife may be coming along (haven't got the final answer from them yet) so I added them to the room just in case. So excited to see the Christmas decorations in Nov! :santa: This time around will be my DD's first time going and she will be 5. Can't wait to see Disney through her eyes!

Kelly

November 9-19 here!:wave2:

Me, DH, DS5, DS19, DD21 and DD's BF...Staying offsite, but see ya in the parks!:smickey:

We just booked Nov 5 - 12 for our first ever trip with our 7yo son. We are really looking forward to it!

We are booked for November 11 through 20 at All-Star Movies. We can't wait! This is our second trip with our daughter, who will be almost 3 this year.

We just received our tickets for MVMCP on November 15th and we booked out ADRs for:

Crystal Palace (B)
Tony's Town Square (L)
Hollywood & Vine (B)
Mama Melrose (L) - Fantasmic package
Cinderella's Royal Table (B) - first time for my daughter!
Tusker House (B)
Chef Mickey's (B)
Akerhaus Norway (B) plus AAA Character Storytime
Teppan Edo (D)
Garden Grill (D) and
1900 Park Fare (B)

We love character breakfasts right before the parks open! C u all in November!:banana:

Just got back, and booking again! :cool1:

November 25th-30th Boardwalk Inn

(Probably, the BWI. I am a Poly lover and find it hard to switch.)

Who all is planning to go to MVMCP on their November trip? We are going November 18th to MVMCP. Is anyone else going on that date?

Hello!!!!

DH and I will be there from Nov. 10th (arriving late on my birthday) and leaving to go home on the 16th. We'll be at the Poly from the 10th through the 13th and on the deluxe dining plan. From the 13th through the 15th, he has a conference at the Hilton in DTD so we'll move there. We will definitely go to two MVMCP but there will be three while we're there. I don't know if we'll hit all three right now.
:santa::santa::santa:

Made my ADR's today, going to Liberty Tree Tavern for Turkey Day Meal!!
Park hours are only posted partly into Nov, anyone know when it will show the whole month? I need to figure park days to finish up ADR's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter