**Official** November 2011

MonkersMama

Mouseketeer
Who else is joining us?

Well...I just got a PIN for 35% off, so we're changing weeks AND resorts! YAY!!

Nov 13 - 19 (POFQ)

We're in! 11-19 to 11-27. I am not sure where we are going to stay yet. Leaning toward the Animal Kingdom villas right now. My daughter really wants to stay there. :goodvibes

:yay: We are!! 11/2 - 11/13

Our first family trip, the kids will be 7, 5 and almost 3 when we go!

I am so excited. We are staying Holiday Inn Downtown Disney for the first four nights, and then we have a house in Orlando for the next 7 nights with my parents and sisters coming into town.

I really don't even know where to start...

Just booked, November 16-21 @ Port Orleans-Riverside with my pin code that I got a few weeks ago!! :cool1:

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

Me! Me! Me! :banana:

I just booked our trip yesterday!! This will be our first trip to Disney. We are going November 16-22 and are staying at POP.

Hoping to go again the week after Thanksgiving. It's always perfect crowds that week!!

So excited to join all of you in November at Disney! I have done Disneyland and Disney World a few times... in fact we were there 2 years ago as a family but our youngest was only 1 so I am so excited that by the time we go back he will be 4 and so I am planning the total Disney package!

I think we will be renting points and staying at the AKL. My fiance and I will be getting married November 5 and then we are off to Disney for a week with the family! I know it is nuts but I am going crazy planning the Disney trip instead of our wedding, haha. I just love seeing the kids faces light up at Disney, and this will be our first Disney resort stay. That part we are trying to keep secret so we can surprise them with something.

Sorry, I am a bit of a rambler... and super excited! 9 months can't pass by quick enough, haha.

What are the rest of you doing to pass the time by?

What has the weather been like in November in the past? Is it jean weather or dress weather? Thanks for the help guys!

What are the rest of you doing to pass the time by?

Roaming these boards WAY too much!!

I am so excited and can't wait! I need the ADR to open, well, I even need airlines to release Nov dates! And park hours...I need those too! :rotfl:

I wonder how the these threads (happy dance per month) correlate to actual park busyness. Because Nov 2011 seems quiet :woohoo: That would be nice!

No idea the weather. Averages for the first week show 79 degrees so that is shorts weather for me. And I believe the Christmas decorations are up pretty much right after Halloween, the holiday parties begin around the 7th if I am remembering correctly.

Whoop, all booked for Nov!!

We're flying London- Orlando on November 4th for 2 weeks at Old Key West, free dining and 14 day park hoppers for price if 7. And we got 40% off the price!

Very excited just wish it wasn't so long to wait... Still, dining reservations will be here before we know it...

Yay November in WDW!! AND it's my birthday on Nov 13th!

Dxx

We'll be there Nov 27 thru Dec 3 for our first ever trip to Disney!!!
The kids (8 & 12) don't yet know. Not sure how long we will wait to tell them but I don't want to hear whining and "how much longer?" for 285 days so it might be a little while. :)

HI,
I'm a refugee from the Facebook AllEars group that was royally messed up by FB. My niece and I are going Nov. 29 - Dec. 3. The 29th is her 40th b-day, and she wants to be there on that date. But plane fares (from Chicago) are going to be crazy because of Thanksgiving. And we don't want to go later because of Pop Warner. We stayed at POR last January and are going back there.:surfweb:

We'll be making our 2nd November trip this year November 16-20 (first trip was last year). It was a great time to go. Weather was great and crowds were low (except for the Saturday before Thanksgiving - you could tell the Thanksgiving week guests were arriving!).

What has the weather been like in November in the past? Is it jean weather or dress weather? Thanks for the help guys!

I wore short-sleeve t-shirts and yoga capris every day and I thought it was perfect. I kept a pullover in my backpack, but don't recall ever using it.

Will the CHristmas decorations be up?

The way I understand it, not all the decorations were up, but most were.

We just upped our trip from February 2012 to November 2011! We'll be arriving on the 27th. :goodvibes

Add us! We are going 11/27-12/3 and staying at Fort Wilderness Cabins! I am SO EXCITED! This will be our 1st time going this time of year (we have always gone in June). Also our 1st time staying at the cabins. Celebrating baby boy's 1st visit :lovestruc and ds's 10th birthday. I got a pin for 35% off also :thumbsup2

Did I say I can't wait?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter