****Official November 2011 Who's Going Too and Planning Thread***

I don't know where to look for the list of snacks on the dining plan. Can someone tell me?:confused3

Heading Nov 1. to POR. Have stayed OKW, CSR, excited to try something new. Coming with 9,7,5 yr olds and another family of 5. 10 altogether. Tips, recommendations and suggestions welcomed. Have ADRs set for the week. Just excited to get there.

CBR Nov 13-19th

Anyone know when the Jammin Jungle Parade becomes the Christmas version at Animal Kingdom???

:welcome: You are added!

We'll be at AKV from Nov 12th - 18th, then at OKW from the 18th to the
20th.

Welcome home, lovethattink! How was your trip? :goodvibes

Thank you!! It was an amazing weekend, but a weekend (even a long one, is just not long enough at WDW!)

We met up with other DISers a few times. The first was a meet at MK. The second was at HoB to watch a MAW family's member perform on Friday! It was incredible! Then a Dole Whip meet on Sunday afternoon. And a carriage ride meet on Sunday night. Time just flew!!

I don't know where to look for the list of snacks on the dining plan. Can someone tell me?:confused3

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2640292

Heading Nov 1. to POR. Have stayed OKW, CSR, excited to try something new. Coming with 9,7,5 yr olds and another family of 5. 10 altogether. Tips, recommendations and suggestions welcomed. Have ADRs set for the week. Just excited to get there.

:welcome: We've stayed at POR many times, but not for years. Andrewilley has a great POR thread going and a website too with information. I'd suggest checking those out. This summer the resorts started camp fires, outdoor movies, and pool activities. These are expected to continue into the colder months too!

Hiya!! Me and dbf are going Nov 1 & 2 for F&W. I also plan on bringing the boys ds13 & ds8 to MK on Nov 11 for another day trip since they are off school.

Hey there! :welcome: You are added!

Thanks for the add!! I just finished my Sept 2011 tr, now I need to write my son's bday mini TR from sunday, then write my PTR for F&W (mostly our list of "wants" at the festival). Then PTR for Jan and Feb and Sept 2012.

Thank you!! It was an amazing weekend, but a weekend (even a long one, is just not long enough at WDW!)

We met up with other DISers a few times. The first was a meet at MK. The second was at HoB to watch a MAW family's member perform on Friday! It was incredible! Then a Dole Whip meet on Sunday afternoon. And a carriage ride meet on Sunday night. Time just flew!!

Welcome Back

Sounds like you had a very busy but very fun trip :goodvibes

We will be staying at the BLT from 11/19-11/23 then heading out on our first cruise on the Dream 11/23-11/27.:banana::banana::banana::banana:

How do these plans sound?? I am so excited I can't stand it!! :cool1:
I have 6 day tickets, no hoppers. And free dining. Just my 19 yr old grandaughter & me.:banana: Nov. 13-19.POFQ

We will arrive at POFQ about 2:00 if all goes well. We are flying in from Atlanta and using Tiffany Town car service. We are going to MVMCP that night. :santa:This ia a Sunday, by the way Nov. 13. Maybe counter service at Casey's.

Monday,Nov. 14, HS, Starring Rolls for breakfast and we have dinner res.. for 50's primetime. Then the Osborne lights.

Tuesday, Nov. 15 we will go to MK. Breakfast at Kona Cafe. And dinner at Cal Grill at 7:30.

Wednesday, Nov. 16 Epcot with dinner res. at Teppen Edo. Maybe counter service at Mexico. Snacks in France:woohoo: Illuminations.

Thursday, NOv. 17 AK, breakfast ast Tusker House. And then to DTD and hopefully go to Wolfgang Express and Ghirardelli in the evening. And I must go to the Disney Store.

Friday, Nov. 18, is a return to HS, my fav, because of the TOT. And my grandaughter loves TSM. We will have late lunch at Sci-Fi.

Saturday, Nov. 19, breakfast at Cape May and then to Epcot entering at Inter. Gateway. Too bad we don't have a full day but our flight back to Atlanta is 4:30.

I think I will have the Town car pick us up at BeachClub. I think I can check in for the flight home at POFQ before we leave Saturday morning and the luggage is sent on to the airport so we don't have to come back to our resort , we just go on to the airport. Do you know is this is correct?::confused: We are flying Delta.

There is a lot of food with the DDP. Anybody have any favorite snacks or counter service suggestions.:)

Thanks to anyone with any sugggestions about these plans. Everybody have a wonderful trip!!!:dance3:

We will be staying at the BLT from 11/19-11/23 then heading out on our first cruise on the Dream 11/23-11/27.:banana::banana::banana::banana:

How do these plans sound?? There is a lot of food with the DDP. Anybody have any favorite snacks or counter service suggestions.:)

Thanks to anyone with any sugggestions about these plans. Everybody have a wonderful trip!!!:dance3:

Your plans sound great! I don't know anything much about flying as my commute to WDW is a hop, skip and a jump. But I'm sure someone will be quick to answer your question about Delta! I have lots of favorite snacks and counter service. I am heading out to a park to eat lunch, but I will be back later with pics of food and a few of my favorites. If you look back, the icecream sandwich at the Main St. Bakery is one of our favorite snacks! 2 giant scoops of icecream on 2 nice big cookies of your choice!

SSR Nov 22 - 26 unless our BWV wait list comes thru

:welcome: You are added to the list! I hope your wait list comes through!

We've stayed at SSR a few times and loved it! Hoping some time to check out the new Paddock Club pool, but no plans to stay there in the near future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter