Official ( No Spoiler) Bachelorette Thread ~Kaitlyn Gets The Vote!

should I change the thread title? closing the poll after 7 days

• No Spoilers Please!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Gimme Those Spoilers!

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Other (adding links etc., just no spoilers directly in the thread)

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow! People are really nailing Kaitlyn being a wh***. The death threats are way out of line though. She has a right to spread her legs if she wants and the guys all know it and agree to SHARE. :rolleyes1

OMG! The guy I couldn't place was the drunk guy they sent home the first night.

If Ben H is the next bachelor, I am going to be one of the 25 eligible bachelorettes. For shizzle.
I think it's going to be the other Chris.

Was I the only one that wanted to reach out and slap Kaitlyn? She was so smug and obnoxious. She was especially catty when she mentioned Britt.

Here is a tweet from last night ....
Kaitlyn Bristowe

✔@kaitlynbristowe

KUPAH.... You wanted to bring on someone else as the bachelorette to find a trophy wife... Why do you care what I was looking for

10:29 PM - 20 Jul 2015

Britt is a "trophy wife"? What a snot. Britt may have her own issues, but I don't think she would say something so nasty about Kaitlyn.

Speaking of Britt, she and Brady broke up (no spoilers on this site that I can see): http://heavy.com/entertainment/2015...iend-still-together-bachelorette-photos-pics/

When she made Shawn golf in the nude, laughing hysterically, I was really baffled. I mean, WHAT does that have to do with someone's suitability as a husband?

Ohhhh, that and many, many, MANY other things, like shaving off half of one guys hair, that red dress, and even just doing what she did with Nick, even ON CAMERA.... with the other guys involved.

And, add the quote from the post just above...

Just shows that that she is a self-centered, low class, skank.
A skank is a skank is a skank.

Can't believe they stooped to showing that hate speach to try to portray anyone who sees a skank for what they are as hateful, and even applaud this girl.
But, hey, that is ABC, and the world we live in.

Ohhhh, that and many, many, MANY other things, like shaving off half of one guys hair, that red dress, and even just doing what she did with Nick, even ON CAMERA.... with the other guys involved.

And, add the quote from the post just above...

Just shows that that she is a self-centered, low class, skank.
A skank is a skank is a skank.

Can't believe they stooped to showing that hate speach to try to portray anyone who sees a skank for what they are as hateful, and even applaud this girl.
But, hey, that is ABC, and the world we live in.

We may not agree with her choices, but I'm sorry, name calling (as you have done and as the tweets read last night do) is never appropriate. Personally, would *I* do what she did, no. And, I can say that nicely and publicly. But, the name calling is as bad as anything she did, IMO.

Putting herself on a TV show definitely invites critique from others, but the level of death threats, etc is completely OTT. If the show makes people THAT upset, seriously TURN.IT.OFF.

We will have to just agree to disagree....
I am not issuing hate mail, and never, ever would. EVER.
(And I am not condoning or justifying that, at all.)

I just do not feel that 'stating the obvious' about Kaitlin is name-calling.
It is what it is what it is.......

About the hate speech... That is the cyber-world we live in. That, again, is just the reality. Seems Kaitlyn can dish it out, but she just can't take it.... All 'offended' and boo-hoo-hoo!!!!!

We may not agree with her choices, but I'm sorry, name calling (as you have done and as the tweets read last night do) is never appropriate. Personally, would *I* do what she did, no. And, I can say that nicely and publicly. But, the name calling is as bad as anything she did, IMO.

Putting herself on a TV show definitely invites critique from others, but the level of death threats, etc is completely OTT. If the show makes people THAT upset, seriously TURN.IT.OFF.

I wonder if she really got death threats.

I think Kaitlin acts the way she does because she has an extremely low self esteem.

Reactions: HM
I have to chip in on this one. I found it funny that she had a "thing" with Nick, whatever it was before the show but said that she didn't pursue it because she had a chance to be on the show but then also talked how she was really hoping he would exit one of the limos. My impression is that she did just come on the show for fun and not the real reason as she claims (although does anyone really expect to settle down as a result?)

But, the name calling is as bad as anything she did, IMO.

Just as bad?

No, it's by far worse (IMO, insert smile).

A thirty year old single woman decided to have sex. And probably not unlike all the bachelors. I think the disgusting names are a million times worse.

I'm not so evolved to not have the words piss me right off, especially since they are said in such anger and judgement and most often by women, but they don't have usage for me. They simply do not exist. Because all they mean is a woman decided her own sex life.

Last edited:
but she just can't take it.

Why? Because she has feelings about being called a skank, a ***** and a slut.

Umm, I believe that's called being human - having feelings about such things.

And I doubt you would be all calm and cheery about names being thrown around about you, whatever they might be.

Last edited:
Britt is a "trophy wife"? What a snot. Britt may have her own issues, but I don't think she would say something so nasty about Kaitlyn.

Robin, horrible if she was referring to Britt. But honestly I didn't even think Britt when reading it. I thought maybe it was something Kupah said in general terms. He had some pretty ****ty things to say all season, maybe he told one of the guys he was looking for a trophy wife. Just talking out loud.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter