Official ( No Spoiler) Bachelorette Thread ~Kaitlyn Gets The Vote!

should I change the thread title? closing the poll after 7 days

• No Spoilers Please!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Gimme Those Spoilers!

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Other (adding links etc., just no spoilers directly in the thread)

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it's down to Shawn & Nick and Ben was chosen for her by the producers as he will be the next Bachelor. No waaaay is a guy who just want to spend the overnite with her just talking going to win her over. :p
Come on, Jared would have made more sense since she has done so much with him (that we have been shown). Ben is kind of a dark horse and a long shot.

Why does NICK always make moves in churches? Even Jared AKA the Chili's manager was a gentleman in the Church with the Cranberries.

Come on, Jared would have made more sense since she has done so much with him (that we have been shown). Ben is kind of a dark horse and a long shot.
I agree. I just can't see Ben with her and I can't see him as the bachelor either.

Is that a new thing this season?

They've always had the overnite dates. They usually refer to them as the "Fantasy Suite dates. I've never really noticed them referring to the overnites as "off camera time" so pointedly as they've done in the last few episodes. Me thinks Shaun's handler fed him that phrase. :rolleyes1

They've always had the overnite dates. They usually refer to them as the "Fantasy Suite dates. I've never really noticed them referring to the overnites as "off camera time" so pointedly as they've done in the last few episodes. Me thinks Shaun's handler fed him that phrase. :rolleyes1
I would think so too then. That is pretty clinical and consistent.

Back in the good ol' days... like, back when I watched the first 3 or 4 seasons of the Bachelor (and maybe the first one of the Bachelorette)...

It seemed like the Fantasy Night Dates were supposed to be for spending off camera time together, for as long as people wanted. I guess that was when the franchise was still "innocent". From what I have read, that has really, really changed over the past several years and ABC is open about what goes on there. They used to not provide ANYTHING for protection, now they make sure that protection is plentiful - way before the Fantasy Nights. A few girls from previous seasons have blogs up, and say that it was well known it was happening even on earlier seasons of the show. Kaitlyn and Andi's shows have just brought it up more and more. Juan Pablo (sp?) too. Others have said that if a lead asked for 1-on-1 time with any of the girls (or guys) at any time, if the contestant was up for the time, they provided it.

Last edited:
I agree. I just can't see Ben with her and I can't see him as the bachelor either.
I'm going back to this.

What better way to reassure Shaun?
1) She has already slept with Nick. If they sleep together again, it should suck but they are not farther back than before. She has, as far as the show has shown, given Shaun no additional reassurances.
2) She plans on sleeping with Shaun. No way she isn't going to be on that.
3) Ben says he doesn't want to sleep together because he respects her. He thinks he has a lady, but he doesn't. I'm sorry Ben.

I don't understand why Kaitlyn thinks the talk of sleeping with someone after having the nights in rapid succession is sooo disgusting. Nick is talking to her now about the rapid succession of men in the Fantasy Suites. She slept with Chris last season. She KNOWS. What the heck?

I would think so too then. That is pretty clinical and consistent.

Back in the good ol' days... like, back when I watched the first 3 or 4 seasons of the Bachelor (and maybe the first one of the Bachelorette)...

It seemed like the Fantasy Night Dates were supposed to be for spending off camera time together, for as long as people wanted. I guess that was when the franchise was still "innocent". From what I have read, that has really, really changed over the past several years and ABC is open about what goes on there. They used to not provide ANYTHING for protection, now they make sure that protection is plentiful - way before the Fantasy Nights. A few girls from previous seasons have blogs up, and say that it was well known it was happening even on earlier seasons of the show. Others have said that if a lead asked for 1-on-1 time with any of the girls at any time, if the girl was up for it they provided it.

Ooo! I'd love to hear more of what past contestants have said. popcorn:: As long as there are no spoilers about the current season, it would be interesting to hear how this all really works. I don't read any blogs during the show because of accidental spoilers (even in the ads on the page.) And once the show is over, we are usually onto DWTS, so I'm not in "Bachelor" mode anymore and don't want to read or hear about them then.

I will grab some links and repost. Maybe I should PM in case of spoilers any potential spoilers. But I haven't seen any spoilers for this season. These are all mainly girls who were on the Bachelor, but I think the same ground rules still apply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter