Official: New Magic Concierge lounge Sept

DISNEY FANTASY

DIS Veteran
Yes I am sitting in Cabanas on the Magic posting this, more details on my live trip report but confirmed a new concierge lounge coming. In September re fit.

It's going where I said it would go.

It was announced on the Disney blog last week wasn't it but didn't say the location. Hopefully we might get this info soon

It was announced on the Disney blog last week wasn't it but didn't say the location. Hopefully we might get this info soon

Yes, Scott announced it after his Norway/Iceland cruise. It will be a great addition to the Magic.

Not according to the blog announcement stickeymouse.

Yes, Scott announced it after his Norway/Iceland cruise. It will be a great addition to the Magic.

It was on the main Disney one too just didn't give as much detail as Scotts

Last edited:
I wasn't necessarily hoping for a complete venue change, but a nice renovation is much needed, from what I hear. I would think that any cosmetic changes wouldn't necessarily be announced via a press release.

I really hope they don't turn around and do this to the Wonder also during her dry dock - we really enjoyed having coffee in the upper Cove area while sailing Alaska. Since we are a party of two having a one bedroom+ doesn't make sense for us (nor does the price tag of concierge on the Classic ships).

Can you ask if they are planning on making any changes to the underused Promenade Lounge?

Looks very busy to me, not aware of any but will ask.

Ok in WDT typing this on Free 50 WiFi . So Magic can't take any structure increase of weight.

Julia and Andy have been put on the Nagic so they can set up and start the new CL here. I will get more detail they were understandably busy today. It's going on the Cove Cafe area. I am not going to say more than that but I posted something to my friends a year or so back where it may go. It's coming in in the DD.

Today I have been triple posting on social media here and on blog I can't keep doing that so if one reads something like above copy and paste over that's no issue.

Photos upload easier on other sites here it's one by one today.

Nice meal tonight BTW a bit of a change in menus lots of regional variations added to standard menues that I haven't seen before. Show starting.....

:banana::yay::banana::yay:

I am SO glad I talked my parents into booking the two bedroom with us for next year's cruise! I love that there will be a lounge to escape to and pleeeaaase let Julia and Andy be on there next October so my parents can truly appreciate why I sail DCL concierge!! :worship:

We will be on the Magic this October and looking forward to seeing and enjoying all the changes being made. Very lucky to be sailing concierge this time - can't wait to see the new CL.

:banana::yay::banana::yay:

I am SO glad I talked my parents into booking the two bedroom with us for next year's cruise! I love that there will be a lounge to escape to and pleeeaaase let Julia and Andy be on there next October so my parents can truly appreciate why I sail DCL concierge!! :worship:
We had Michelle earlier this year as our host and she was awesome!!

I called to ask and right now Michelle and Andy are scheduled to be on our cruise! We had Angelique last year and she was awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter