OFFICIAL New Animal Kingdom Experiences UPDATE 5/28: Reports from first night in Post #2

This is all very nice, but I have to wonder if the late activities will bother the inhabitants of AK. After all, a lot of animals live there.

45 min wait time on phone! seriously people you all calling or is only one person working?

I called dining this morning and got through immediately. I was told there is no dining package yet. The lady I spoke to this morning seemed to know what I was referring to, unlike the man last night who was lucky if he knew what Animal Kingdom was.

I called and got through immediately too, but the lady I got asked me if I was talking about the ROL show. After checking - nothing yet.

Then I must have got a diff call center cause it was 45 mins. Well at least someone got through I can go about my day now. Figured there would be nothing again this morning. Maybe a blog post today and bookings tomorrow then?

From the looks of it (posted on the entertainment tab on the HUB) it looks like the rumors that The Jungle Book show will start May 28th are true. No times have been given.
Hoping this was a mistype on there
The show itself or booking of packages?

I'm not able to even open up the disneyworld.go site at all. Is this normal or am I missing something?

I think I may just hang out on this thread all day...
Wish I could hang with you guys but I have to go live stream from DHS :) Hoping that any announcement come before 10am

I'm not able to even open up the disneyworld.go site at all. Is this normal or am I missing something?
Normal for when they are preparing to open things up, Disney's I.T. is not the best, it happens all the time, keep refreshing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter