Official NASHVILLE Discussion Thread

just finished watching it.....Gunnar...

O
M
G
:faint:
Mandy, you twitterpated?;)

Rayna, Rayna, Rayna~ do you NOT see the Deacon train leaving the station? That's fine, I'll take you're seat- lol
Speaking of Deacon, was hoping for a little more screen time.
So Teddy's secret is out, go daughter #1!:thumbsup2
Juliette, she needs a chill pill...and boy did she get tan in the last 5 minutes of tonights show! Looked regular out in the hotel hall (Embassy Suites?)yelling at everyone, then BAM! Insta-tan on the elevator in the morning :rotfl:
Gunnar's brother=bad news. You just KNOW Scarlette pays the price in that mess. I am just hoping Avery doesn't somehow end up being her knight in shining armor if a mess happens.
Gonna be a looooong week 'till the next show!

just finished watching it.....Gunnar...

O
M
G
:faint:
Mandy, you twitterpated?;)

Rayna, Rayna, Rayna~ do you NOT see the Deacon train leaving the station? That's fine, I'll take you're seat- lol
Speaking of Deacon, was hoping for a little more screen time.
So Teddy's secret is out, go daughter #1!:thumbsup2
Juliette, she needs a chill pill...and boy did she get tan in the last 5 minutes of tonights show! Looked regular out in the hotel hall (Embassy Suites?)yelling at everyone, then BAM! Insta-tan on the elevator in the morning :rotfl:
Gunnar's brother=bad news. You just KNOW Scarlette pays the price in that mess. I am just hoping Avery doesn't somehow end up being her knight in shining armor if a mess happens.
Gonna be a looooong week 'till the next show!

I'm way past that! :dance3:

It's the Sheraton actually.

It's going to be a long two weeks!

I forgot it was a repeat tonight...but it was ok...loved this episode, when reyna and deacon are in the elevator...and he kisses her, she's all like, but what are you doing, and he said I'm done talking...oh dear lord, my beating heart...

I hate the preview for next week when deacon asks that other girl out...nooooo...

Although that does mean that there will be more deacon screen time...and I love me some deacon eye candy

I forgot it was a repeat tonight...but it was ok...loved this episode, when reyna and deacon are in the elevator...and he kisses her, she's all like, but what are you doing, and he said I'm done talking...oh dear lord, my beating heart...

I hate the preview for next week when deacon asks that other girl out...nooooo...

Although that does mean that there will be more deacon screen time...and I love me some deacon eye candy

is next week new or two weeks from now? Cause the 13th has a repeat on the schedule

I didn't notice if they said next week or not. I hope it's not another repeat...

Re-runs, bummer!! I think Gunner and Scarlett beat them all music-wise. I've downloaded all their duets off Itunes that I could find. I could listen to "If I didn't know better" over & over.

I can't get over Clare Bowen's accent...don't know how the Aussies do it! I was shocked to see how many Walking Dead cast are Aussies too, they have their accents dead-on (pardon the pun)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter