**Official MVMCP, 2010!** Guest list, tips and info.

We are planning on Nov 12th. Going to WDW nov 6 to 14...how awesome to have F&W and MVMCP and low crowds and good weather AND the Beach Club...all in the same trip!
SOOOO psyched!

We are definitely going, as it has become almost tradition for us November travellers. This year, however, we are staying for two glorious weeks :cloud9: and are taking another DISer's advice to select our night after our arrival, based on the weather forecast. We've never had a rainy MVMCP experience, but are happy to know we are leaving it a little less to chance this year. I don't mind a little rain, but DH hates getting even damp.

:santa: Updated :santa:

We are definitely going, as it has become almost tradition for us November travellers. This year, however, we are staying for two glorious weeks :cloud9: and are taking another DISer's advice to select our night after our arrival, based on the weather forecast. We've never had a rainy MVMCP experience, but are happy to know we are leaving it a little less to chance this year. I don't mind a little rain, but DH hates getting even damp.
Are there any dates that you want me to list as possibilities for you on the list? :santa:

:santa: 9 December for me & DH :santa:

1st timers for Christmas. Flying over from Australia for the Christmas festivities (as well as an early birthday pressie for me)

with dinner at 535 at Chef Mickeys. Our first Disney Christmas and there are 13 of us traveling. Really looking forward to all the Disney magic...although not sure I can take it all in. :*)

I couldn't find any ADR openings at any TS location in MK or any of the MK resorts for 11/30 or 12/2, but that is my fault for waiting this late to try and get one. Guess it's QS dining for us before the party.

I sure hope we can still get in with party ticket @ 4 p.m.

I couldn't find any ADR openings at any TS location in MK or any of the MK resorts for 11/30 or 12/2, but that is my fault for waiting this late to try and get one. Guess it's QS dining for us before the party.

I sure hope we can still get in with party ticket @ 4 p.m.
We're doing a CS dinner, too. We don't want to take a chance that we'll miss the start of the party. :goodvibes

Are you going both nights? I think I only have you on the list for 11/30. Should I add 12/2?

We're doing a CS dinner, too. We don't want to take a chance that we'll miss the start of the party. :goodvibes

Are you going both nights? I think I only have you on the list for 11/30. Should I add 12/2?

I just hope we can still get in at 4 p.m.

Honestly I haven't made a final decision yet which of those days I am going. It may come down to CP narrator that is still TBD, but it will be one of those days for sure.

I just hope we can still get in at 4 p.m.

Honestly I haven't made a final decision yet which of those days I am going. It may come down to CP narrator that is still TBD, but it will be one of those days for sure.

I put you down for both - just in case. :goodvibes

Well, considering that some CM's were saying absolutely no entry before 4 for MNSSHP but then they were allowed in bodes well for everyone going to MVMCP! Makes me much happier with my plans for that night!

Uh-oh. I'm listed under Nov 30 for the party. But we're really going Nov 28th
Is there anyway you can fix me? I saw it and thought.. we're going on the 30th? We're only 68 days away from our trip. I'm starting to go a little batty! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter