**Official MVMCP, 2010!** Guest list, tips and info.

I wonder why there are not any discounted tickets 12/10 or 12/12? Are these expected to be busy days :scared1::scared1:. I mean, there are other discounted dates after that so it is not a hard cut off point.

I just can't decide what day to go!
I'm guessing it's because they are Friday and Sunday nights. :confused3 Maybe they have more locals on weekends. :confused3 Just a guess...

Would you like me to put you one the list for both nights, or do you just want to wait until you decide? :santa:

We are planning to attend the party on Nov 19th. We have never gone to a ticketed event before. We are going to Hollywood Studios for the first half of the day, then back to the Beach Club to rest before our 5:00 ADR at Cape May Cafe. Hopefullly we can get enough rest that the kids will make it through the party :santa:

We will be going December 19th. It will be the first time for our family to be at WDW during the holidays. We have been to Disneyland at Christmas and New Years. We loved it.:santa:

:goodvibes I will be attending the party on December 5th. I am vacationing at Disney December 1-8.

We will be going December 19th. It will be the first time for our family to be at WDW during the holidays. We have been to Disneyland at Christmas and New Years. We loved it.:santa:
It's our first time going to Disney when it isn't blazing HOT. I can't wait!!! :yay:

:goodvibes I will be attending the party on December 5th. I am vacationing at Disney December 1-8.
:santa: You'll be there the week before us. Don't eat all the cookies! ;)

We will be doing the party on Dec. 7th. Had planned to go on the 5th, but decided to do the dessert party also and could only get the 7th.

Nov 28th for us!
AND
Nov 30th! WOOHOO!

:thumbsup2 Awesome!!! I really wanted to go twice on our trip too, to give us a better shot at being able to do all the shows and see all the characters, but guess we will just have to pick and choose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter