Official MNSSHP [Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party] 2007...

SEPTEMBER: WHO'S GOING WHEN

• SEPT 14

• SEPT 21

• SEPT 28

• SEPT 30

Results are only viewable after voting.
Alright, I'm almost 30 and I'm still beyond excited... less than a month... been almost 3 months since I've had a consistent two days off work, so I need the vacation...
September 21, 2007... anyone else there... look for the guy with the Kentucky accent in the Jack shirt with his wife in the Sally shirt. That will be me!

Thanks to everyone for the posting on this board... it just keeps me pumped and going waiting for the trip!

Never knew anything like this existed... you all should get checks from Disney... definitely it was this board that convinced me to go to the MNSSHP!

Thanks and take care,
James

Woo Hoo!!!! We'll be there that night too!!!! First timers for us, we are all so excited!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: Hope to see ya there!!! My DH and I will have black T-shirts that say Mummy and Deady!!! Our 2 older boys will have jedi costumes on and our baby will have a Boo shirt!!!

Can we buy costumes in the park? I want a cat costume but one like cordelia wore on buffy the vampire slayer

We will be attending the Septmeber 21st MNSSHP! We are really looking forward to it, we went in 2003 and loved it!!!!!!! I actually think I voted when you first made this thread but I never put a reply.....:)

Is anyone on here going to the 11/2 party???

:jumps up and down while waving her arms in the air: WE ARE, WE ARE!!! We'll be the ones with the 9 yo Elizabeth Swann, the "Tacky tourist" dad, and the Mom in a MNSSHP T and the LGMMHs all over her backpack!!

:jumps up and down while waving her arms in the air: WE ARE, WE ARE!!! We'll be the ones with the 9 yo Elizabeth Swann, the "Tacky tourist" dad, and the Mom in a MNSSHP T and the LGMMHs all over her backpack!!

Jumping up & down too :banana:
DM & I will be there on 11/2, haven't decided on costumes yet though ! DM wants to be a leprechaun and I'm thinking something zombie :scared:

Can we buy costumes in the park? I want a cat costume but one like cordelia wore on buffy the vampire slayer

I know they sell costumes, but I can't remember if any shops sell adult costumes. That said, their costumes will be Disney themed. ;)

Here are some pictures I found from last year's MNSSHP....

100_0298.jpg

100_0299.jpg

100_0297.jpg

100_0295.jpg

Not too many pics...my camera wasn't being good to me that evening...sorry :sad2:

Thanks for all the info!! This will be my first time at MNSSHP. I'm going Oct 5. I can't wait!:banana: I'm debating about dressing up though, I can't decide :confused:

This is my first year to go and I'm so excited! We are going sept 21st. I think we are going to be the incredibles but i'm not 100% sure yet.

As we stated before, we are going on October 4 (first time to MNSSHP). We will have yellow shirts with a MNSSHP design that was made for us on the MNSSHP design page and Mickey pumpkin on the front. We look forward to seeing you there:banana: :banana:

My little girl is going as a bunny rabbit. :) I got bunny ears at Target back at Easter in their dollar spot (head band with bunny ears attached). I just ordered a light pink shirt and light pink bike shorts on clearance at Gymboree.com. This is perfect esp. because it will work well with the weather. And of course I will paint a nose and whiskers on her. Now I just need to find a fluffy white bunny tail. I'm hoping the Halloween Express stores open soon and maybe I'll find one there.

I bought an orange shirt at Michael's for me...now I just need a Halloween design to iron on there...Michael's will carry those as Halloween gets closer, won't they? :confused3

I cannot wait!!! Four weeks from today we leave!!! :woohoo:

I bought an orange shirt at Michael's for me...now I just need a Halloween design to iron on there...Michael's will carry those as Halloween gets closer, won't they? :confused3

You should just sew or iron on black pieces to make your shirt look like a jack-o-lantern! Cut out black triangles of felt (there's even an iron-on felt available at Michaels, I used it for DH's costume last year) for the eyes and nose, and a smiling mouth! It would be easy and soooooooooo cute!:upsidedow

Are the princesses in costume at MNNSHP? Or just their regular dresses? We apln on meeting them at other times during our trip--if they are in their regular dresses, we'll skip meeting them. Thanks!

Hi All,

We have tickets for our first MNSSHP on Halloween, :cool1: I know it probably will be sold out but are the crowds still managable.

Anyone going on the Halloween this year??

Thanks,
wall:banana:

GF 10/31/07-11/06/07

Have just booked tickets for Tuesday 4th Oct :D CAn't wait, all I need now is my costume, can't decide whether to go as a cat or witch.

We are going October 5th- It is our families 3rd MNSSHP but we are bringing along some family who it will be their first time- it should be a blast!:banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter