"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got our tickets for 12/19!!!

We will have regular park tickets too so we plan to go to MK around noon, use our fp's and dinner at Crystal Palace at 4:30pm. My daughter wants to line up early for Jack/Sandy claws. 1st time at Christmas party! 49 days and counting...

We're attending the party of Dec 19th. I bought some adorable ugly christmas sweater mickey ears and a cute raglan style top with "It's the most wonderful time to wear ears" on Etsy. I'll post pictures and credit the sellers later :)

We got our tickets for 12/19!!!

We will have regular park tickets too so we plan to go to MK around noon, use our fp's and dinner at Crystal Palace at 4:30pm. My daughter wants to line up early for Jack/Sandy claws. 1st time at Christmas party! 49 days and counting...

We are going on 12/19 too! And have ADRs @ CP @ 3:15pm. :santa:
Not that I want to meet up. :rotfl2:
47D!

We're attending the party of Dec 19th. I bought some adorable ugly christmas sweater mickey ears and a cute raglan style top with "It's the most wonderful time to wear ears" on Etsy. I'll post pictures and credit the sellers later :)

Going on 12/19 & bought the Ugly Christmas Sweater Mickey Ears!

Did you see my other Post? Thoughts on another thread about Official Guest List & Posting photos of Christmas Party Outfits.....

The party on Nov 26, the Sunday after Thanksgiving, has been listed as one of the top busiest parties (unable to currently find the source), and our other possible date is Nov 28, which was ranked waaaaay lower on this "elusive" list.

However, practically every other post on here is someone saying they just got their party tickets for the 28th! It seems like everyone read the same article and have been steered away from the 26th.

Which party would you choose and why?

ETA: Just did a quick scan back 30 pages.....4 going on the 26th, and 9 for the 28th.

Yep...we are goin on the 28th as well...however I think it being only one of the early parties might be in our advantage for low crowds...the 26th is a Sunday night, which would be crowded with locals as opposed to Tuesday night...

Yep...we are goin on the 28th as well...however I think it being only one of the early parties might be in our advantage for low crowds...the 26th is a Sunday night, which would be crowded with locals as opposed to Tuesday night...
Another factor to consider is MK closes at 4pm Thursday the 30th for a Cast Members Party. So will everyone who WOULD have gone to that one choose Tuesday instead of a weekend night just to avoid those same locals?

Argh....decisions, decisions!

Thoughts on Official MVMCP Guest List Thread & What you are Wearing... :santa:

We're going on 11/9. Concerned about the crowds since it sold out already, but we aren't too interested in the characters so hoping it won't be too bad crowd wise. We were able to get discounted military tickets so we didn't have flexibility in dates, but this is our first time going anywhere close to Christmas (unless seeing the crane putting up the Xmas lights in September counts) so we're super excited!

I ordered these for the hubby and I from etsy. I also got my daughter some ears as she already had something to wear from last Christmas. Though I may pick her up a new shirt earlier in the week since Kenny the Pirates featured gear looks awesome!

il_340x270.1273080765_sbef.jpg
il_340x270.1313436023_ajxn.jpg
il_340x270.1260863982_8qsr.jpg

We're going on 11/9. Concerned about the crowds since it sold out already, but we aren't too interested in the characters so hoping it won't be too bad crowd wise. We were able to get discounted military tickets so we didn't have flexibility in dates, but this is our first time going anywhere close to Christmas (unless seeing the crane putting up the Xmas lights in September counts) so we're super excited!

I ordered these for the hubby and I from etsy. I also got my daughter some ears as she already had something to wear from last Christmas. Though I may pick her up a new shirt earlier in the week since Kenny the Pirates featured gear looks awesome!

Love them all!

View attachment 280302
View attachment 280303
View attachment 280304

What is the Etsy seller for the ears? They are adorable!

I am so excited! I was able to save up enough to buy our Christmas Party tickets this week. We are going Nov. 28th. I had some rearranging of our schedule to do, but I made it work. Now to hope that my daughter who has some anxiety issues can make it to midnight.

View attachment 280302
View attachment 280303
View attachment 280304
Love! Would you be willing to share the Etsy sellers for the bows and shirts? They are amazing!!!

I've got an ADR at Liberty Tree Tavern for 4:55pm on our party night (the weekend after Thanksgiving). Never eaten there, but I thought the menu would be perfect and getting a few drinks before the party starts seemed like a good idea. Given that there's no way we're standing in line for hours for characters, anyone see any problem with that time for an ADR ? I figure we'll be done between 6:30 and 7, and with the party starting at 7, that should be perfect.

If it matters, we've got regular tickets for that day, and are actually going to be at MK EARLY (as we're doing Keys to the Kingdom in the morning). And we've got two more MK days later in the week, so we won't really care about getting in at 4pm and riding rides.

I think that's fine! If you're not trying to meet characters like Sandy Claws/Seven Dwarfs/etc. you don't really need to worry about getting in super early and lining up. We're doing Hoop Dee Do Revue the night of our party because we're more about the fireworks, parades and cookies than anything else! (PS. I think your choice of Liberty Tree Tavern is PERFECT! Very festive indeed).

We're going three times, so hopefully that'll give us time to space out what we want to do. Like we can have a day for meeting our characters, the other for watching shows and the final one for enjoying the cookies etc :)

I'm feeling festive already just thinking about these parties :D

We're going three times, so hopefully that'll give us time to space out what we want to do. Like we can have a day for meeting our characters, the other for watching shows and the final one for enjoying the cookies etc :)

I'm feeling festive already just thinking about these parties :D

Three times?! You are my new idol.

I'd probably end up splitting your party days, do a couple characters during one party and others during another. But I guess you can decide that once the character list comes out for sure.

Bought tickets for our second party night DS and GS decided to come down the last half of our trip so wanted to go with them as well. Just wanted to say I ended up screwing the dates up and called ticketing, they switched the dates no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter