"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where to get the historical crowd info for the MVMCP? I know as an overall average they say Tuesday is the least crowded and Friday is most due to locals - but is there a place where by date more info if available? I have 4 dates that work for my trip and my plan was Tuesday (did Thursday last year and it was pretty empty) but typically Wednesday nights are MK late EMH so I am trying to avoid doing two late nights in MK back to back (I love it DH not so much)
http://blog.touringplans.com/2016/04/07/least-crowded-disney-world-christmas-party-2016/

Thanks! I'll check out TP. We'll be there from Thursday to Monday, so Sunday night might be our best bet.

If there's a party Thurs and you can handle the travel, late hours that night, and get in early enough that would be a good time to go too.

We've done Friday sold out parties and if you are prepared and have a good plan those are just as fun too. Really just depends on what your priorities are for the night.

Enj posted the link above to TPs blog post last year. They'll put a new one out usually in about a week or two. It's usually the same guy that writes it from year to year.

Soooooo bummed. Coming in late 11/1 for the wine & dine race, leaving 11/8. :guilty:. Signed up for race cuz last time we did the MVMCP party Tues night before leaving....and it's my favorite...crap.

I agree, these will most likely be the dates
I agree, these will most likely be the dates

The Dates Have been Released!
http://www.themainstreetmouse.com/2017/04/06/2017-mnsshp-mvmcp-dates/

Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is currently scheduled to take place on the following dates in 2017:
  • November 8, 9, 12, 14, 16, 17, 26 and 28
  • December 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21 and 22

Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party takes place on the following dates:

• August 25 and 29, 2017
  • September 1, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26 and 29, 2017
  • October 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29 and 31, 2017
  • November 1, 2017

ok so now I am trying to decide if I want to deal with a Friday party or just wait and do a Sunday party.

Dates are up :D

Held on select evenings, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is currently scheduled to take place on the following dates in 2017:

• November 8, 9, 12, 14, 16, 17, 26 and 28
  • December 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21 and 22

Thanks! The 1 night I go to bed before 2am. :rotfl2:

So I could attend parties on December 17, 19, 21 & 22. Definitely on the 19, 21 & 22, might change arrival date from 16th. We did 2 MNSSHP last year, October 30th & 31st. Thoroughly enjoyed both, and plan to do 2 MVMCP this year. But definitely "too old" for 2 parties in a row. However, this year I will not have to return to work the next day. :rotfl2:

Decisions, Decision. Anyone else looking at late December dates?

I'm looking between a Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday. Sunday would probably be the best. Even Tuesday in regards to crowds.

When do your schools get out for Christmas break? Some go through December 19th & 20th. FL schools? This info would help!

So excited that one of the dates falls on my wife's birthday! This will be our first time attending. Also first time going in December.

We have never been to Christmas party but have down Halloween. We arrive Nov 16th so we can go to the Friday 17th party. Should we arrive a day earlier and do the Wed 16th party. Will there be a big crowd difference? Oh and when do tickets go on sale???
Thanks!!

I would think unless there's a holiday in play, a Wednesday should be slower than a Friday when locals may attend as well. No ticket sale date yet.

We have never been to Christmas party but have down Halloween. We arrive Nov 16th so we can go to the Friday 17th party. Should we arrive a day earlier and do the Wed 16th party. Will there be a big crowd difference? Oh and when do tickets go on sale???
Thanks!!
There is no party on Wed that week (which is the 15th not 16th). If you're choosing between Thurs 11/16 and Fri 11/17 I would choose the Thurs party.

Friday Nov 17. I saw the TP post and it makes sense this would be a crowded day (last party until after tgiving and a Friday).

Can anyone give me a sense on how nuts it will be?

I'm planning on attending one earlier in the week, but this will be our last night and ::just in case:: we decide to attend a 2nd party, just want a sense of what we might be in for....

Who here has gone to a very crowded party?
Is it wall to wall people for wishes or is there a fraction of elbow room?
Lines for attractions?

Thanks!

So I could attend parties on December 17, 19, 21 & 22. Definitely on the 19, 21 & 22, might change arrival date from 16th. We did 2 MNSSHP last year, October 30th & 31st. Thoroughly enjoyed both, and plan to do 2 MVMCP this year. But definitely "too old" for 2 parties in a row. However, this year I will not have to return to work the next day. :rotfl2:

Decisions, Decision. Anyone else looking at late December dates?

I'm looking between a Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday. Sunday would probably be the best. Even Tuesday in regards to crowds.

When do your schools get out for Christmas break? Some go through December 19th & 20th. FL schools? This info would help!
We will be there from the 16-23 in December also. I was debating about Sunday night and Tuesday nights. Wonder which would be less crowded? This will be our first time and we are so excited!

Are there any advantages to going to the first date of MVMCP (Nov. 8) as opposed to the second night on the 9th?

I'm debating between Sunday the 10th and Tuesday the 12th of December. I think history shows Tuesday as being the best day to go so I'm really leaning that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter