"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2016 - Have Yourself a Very Mickey Christmas.

If you want to meet the 7 Dwarfs, Princesses w/Princes, or other popular characters, those lines will be forming at least by 6:00 and maybe earlier. With a 5:00 ADR, it will be at least 6:30 by the time you're entering MK. So, as PP said, it depends on what you want to do at the party as to whether to keep the ADR or not.
Thank you for your advice, it's definitely something to consider!

Thanks! We will have two other days at MK so we are mostly interested in getting the most out of the party

Smart move...there are so many things to see/do during the party that are not available on regular MK days. IMO do party activities and if you still have time and/or ENERGY :rotfl: ride some of your favorite rides. The crowd thins a lot after the 2nd parade and most rides are as close to "walk on" as you can get as well as lines to meet characters. Enjoy the party...WELL worth the time and money! :santa: :tink:

I am only going to the party this time, so I will not have a magic band. How will I utilize FP+? My ticket was emailed to me. Should I have had a hard ticket mailed?

I'll try to have this make sense, haha...

We have annual passes. Can I buy the AP-discounted party tickets and link them to a ghost name is MDE so we can book FP+ with them? I believe it says you have to go to Guest Relations to show your AP/ID to pick up your tickets. So are they not linked in MDE at all? Or if they are linked in MDE, do they have to be linked to the person with an AP (so no ghost account?)

It's only a few dollars savings so if it's the savings vs booking a few FP+ for 4:00-6:30, I may just pay the regular ticket price to be able to book a few FP (party day is our Epcot day so we already have other FP for earlier in the day)

I am only going to the party this time, so I will not have a magic band. How will I utilize FP+? My ticket was emailed to me. Should I have had a hard ticket mailed?
I am told that the paper barcode does not gain you entry. You have 2 choices:
1) Link the barcode in MDE to yourself and use an old magic band or new one that you link to MDE. OR
2) Go to guest relations to exchange the paper receipt for an RFID chip plastic ticket that can be used at the tapstiles for entry and for all FP locations.

I'll try to have this make sense, haha...

We have annual passes. Can I buy the AP-discounted party tickets and link them to a ghost name is MDE so we can book FP+ with them? I believe it says you have to go to Guest Relations to show your AP/ID to pick up your tickets. So are they not linked in MDE at all? Or if they are linked in MDE, do they have to be linked to the person with an AP (so no ghost account?)

It's only a few dollars savings so if it's the savings vs booking a few FP+ for 4:00-6:30, I may just pay the regular ticket price to be able to book a few FP (party day is our Epcot day so we already have other FP for earlier in the day)
Makes sense. Don't know the answer. You should read the FP FAQ and SD FP FAQs and ask on the Everything FP forum.

Ok, so I am going to order my tickets for 12/4 tonite. It's our only night at WDW and we're staying on-site. So, if I order the tickets to be mailed to me, do you think they'll get to me in time to make 60 day FP+? Should I just print them at home? What's the difference, anyway? It seems everyone gets excited when their tickets arrive. Thanks

Ok, so I am going to order my tickets for 12/4 tonite. It's our only night at WDW and we're staying on-site. So, if I order the tickets to be mailed to me, do you think they'll get to me in time to make 60 day FP+? Should I just print them at home? What's the difference, anyway? It seems everyone gets excited when their tickets arrive. Thanks
Even if you get your hard tickets mailed, they'll show up immediately in your MyDisneyExperience, so you'll still be able to make your fastpasses even if your physical cards haven't arrived yet. :)

I can't wait for the schedule to come out so I can finally get a handle on this! We are going for the first time and I'm a little nervous about waiting in line for unusual characters and catching the shows/attractions bc my kids won't make it until midnight. Maybe 10pm.

Ordered my MVMCP tickets on September 14th and received them in the mail on September 19th...and like someone said earlier if you purchase through My Disney Experience they will show up immediately on your account. :)

I have a question about assigning your party tickets to a "dummy" family members so you can make FPs with them......so I did that, assigned the tickets to them, but because the dummies aren't linked to a resort res, I assume there is no way to do that and so I have to wait until I'm at 30 days to make the FPs? Correct?

I can't wait for the schedule to come out so I can finally get a handle on this! We are going for the first time and I'm a little nervous about waiting in line for unusual characters and catching the shows/attractions bc my kids won't make it until midnight. Maybe 10pm.

Same here....our first party of any kind. Do they even put out schedules before the first party night?? We're going to the 3rd party, I'm afraid they aren't going to release any schedule details until after the first party when we're already in WDW....I won't be able to properly plan if I'm already there!!

Going early November (11/10 to be exact) - I've currently got Liberty Tree Tavern reserved for dinner at 6 and figured that'd be ok as I was planning pn hitting the 2nd parade but spaced the castle lighting (of course everything is sold out now) What times are the castle lighting on early party days?

DH and I are going on Friday, December 2nd! I am very excited as this is our first one. I can't wait to hear what characters will be out this year, though I expect it will mostly be the same ones from last year. Or maybe less than that.

Can someone tell me where Jack Skellington meets and is Sally with him?
We are trying to fit in this meet and greet as well as the dessert party. I'm thinking $300+ is not worth it anymore for prime parade seats and a few desserts, ugh

We are trying to fit in this meet and greet as well as the dessert party. I'm thinking $300+ is not worth it anymore for prime parade seats and a few desserts, ugh

I'm not 100% positive, but I think she's only with him during the Halloween party.

I'm pretty sure it's just him since he's dressed in his Sandy Claws outfit, and Sally doesn't have a holiday outfit. Last year, I read that he was meeting at Storybook Circus.

I'm on the fence about buying tickets for either the Thursday, Nov 10 party or the Sunday, Nov 13 party. Initially, my thinking that Thursday will be less crowded than a Sunday night. However, there's Veterans Day on Fri, Nov 11, so maybe the Thursday night would be crowded since the next day is a holiday and start of a 3 day weekend? If you had a choice, which day would you go? :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter