• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

We won't have park tickets the day we go the party and have an ADR at cp at 3:55. Will they let us in a few minutes early?

I will hopefully be attending my first November 10 or 12. I will decide closer to the date so I will have a better idea on weather.

My experience is you cannot get in early for the parties and the crowd is huge waiting to get through the gates so you will want to get there early to get in line

My experience is you cannot get in early for the parties and the crowd is huge waiting to get through the gates so you will want to get there early to get in line

What are you defining as early for the parties? Earlier than the official start time of 7:00, or earlier than 4:00, which is when people have been allowed in with just a party ticket for years?

Hey Sue!

Can you please elloborate what you mean..? Because from my experiences I could get through the gates at any party or hard ticketed event with little to no problem. Are you suggesting a different time?

I have went at 4 and got in with little to no problem every time!

Just booked our party tickets today! We are going on December 18th :banana:

This time I am hoping that DD lasts a bit longer, especially as we won't have the stroller with us for her to fall asleep in! :goodvibes

Claire :)

Hey Sue!

Can you please elloborate what you mean..? Because from my experiences I could get through the gates at any party or hard ticketed event with little to no problem. Are you suggesting a different time?

I have went at 4 and got in with little to no problem every time!
at 4 your allowed in she was responding to someone wanting to get in a 3:55

Correct Sara. My phone wouldn't let me quote. I have never seen anyone get into a party before 4 unless they just changed and let people in early the last couple years.

Is there any guides for 2015 yet or has Disney not released any details on scheduled events and characters?

Correct Sara. My phone wouldn't let me quote. I have never seen anyone get into a party before 4 unless they just changed and let people in early the last couple years.
In 2013, guests entered at 3:45 for MVMCP. We went to three parties and the gates opened at that time.

I have to say I read another post about those who don't care for this event.

After coming to this post it makes me feel better about just booking my Dec 6th-11th vaca. Looking to go to the party on Dec 8th. School night so hope crowds won't be so bad. I have just been so worried that it won't be as good as I have in my head.

Glad you made your own decision instead of listening to others!

Try it and experience it for yourself - you'll enjoy it ;)

Since we are childless for this trip is is easier to get on rides during the first parade? I figured most people with kids would want to see the first parade.

I promise I will update it they are making us work 14/15 hours a day now...but you all are on my to do list without a doubt.

Are we gonna have a big DIS meet there? If a lot of us go on the same day I would love that.

I have to wait at least a bit closer so I can make sure I get the days off...too much overtime!

Add us to the list! Group of 4 from Kansas going to our first MVMCP on 11/20. We loved the Halloween party so we hope this will be as fun for us. A little disappointed that as DVC members we couldn't get a DVC discount for this night but we're still excited.

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked. I'm really interested in meeting the 7 Dwarves and Sandy Claws. Any tips? It sounds like the line is long for both. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter