****Official May 2012 Thread**** ALMOST TIME TO LEAVE!!

One week from now, we will be in sunny Florida preparing for our first full day of Magic Kingdom fun!

Only 2 weeks! A week ago, I was cursing school for taking up so much of my time. Now I'm wishing I had something to keep me busy instead of just waiting for the 17th! :hyper:

We will arrive the same day you do!! I haven't packed, I haven't gotten my house cleaned, I haven't gotten everything done that I need to do!! I'm starting to panic!

Let the celebration begin! I am officially a Graduate Nurse!! Just found out that I passed my last exam!!! :yay:
Graduation: 5/10
Nursing Pinning Ceremony: 5/11
Pedicure/Manicure: 5/12
Mother's Day: 5/13
Leave for Disney: 5/14

I need to get packing!

Can't WAIT to meet you guys!!!! We're getting very close!! My mom STILL doesn't know about the Illuminations cruise!! Its going to be hard keeping it a secret!!!

Hope your graduation and Mother's Day are AWESOME!!

Can't WAIT to meet you guys!!!! We're getting very close!! My mom STILL doesn't know about the Illuminations cruise!! Its going to be hard keeping it a secret!!!

Hope your graduation and Mother's Day are AWESOME!!

How fun!! When are you going to tell her? It would be awesome if you could get her there without telling her what your plan is. Are you guys going to be in Epcot that day? We are, but I think we are going to drive over and park in the Yacht/Beach Club so that we won't have so far to walk after the cruise.

So excited!!:)

Let the celebration begin! I am officially a Graduate Nurse!! Just found out that I passed my last exam!!! :yay:

I need to get packing!
Congratulations I am a nurse for more years then I want to admit. I give you a lot of credit with 4 children and compleating a nursing program you deserve a Disney vacation. I will be going on May 13.

I need to get packing!

Congrats!!!

Good Morning!!!!

Last day of work today! My concentration is already shot...:hyper::hyper:. I even had trouble sleeping last night!:(

After work today I'm going for my mani/pedi. When I get home I have to make the last of our plans, and save all our ADR #s on my phone.

Tomorrow I have to add some last minute things to our already packed bags, and tidy up the house. I've been trying to keep this house tidy all week, but with a 3 year old who am I kidding

Tomorrow evening we'll go to mass and then its dinner and bedtime.

Leaving for the airport in 4 hours! Headed down to Grandma first, then will drive to Orlando tomorrow afternoon, spend the first night at Hilton Bonnet Creek on points and then check into POFQ bright and early Sunday morning! I can't wait!!!!

AT this time in 2 weeks I will be on a plane to Disney. I cannot wait. I have not started packing. My Itenary is still on my computer(and some of it is a hand written mess). I want the pixie dust to magically pack me, print everything and just wisk me away. :yay::yay::yay::woohoo::woohoo:

Having a wonderful time so far! :goodvibes For those arriving soon, be prepared because it is HOT. The evenings cool down. It is comfortable but some people may feel chilly.

We went to Magic Kingdom on Wednesday and EPCOT yesterday. We usually travel in January or September so although it's not crowded per se, it's busier than I am used to. Today we will be relaxing at the resort and hitting Downtown Disney for dinner.

If anyone has questions, let me know. :goodvibes

What a fun thread!! We leave May 23-30 for the Pop with free dinning!:woohoo: I'll be the crazy lady with 3 kids dressed in full Disney theme every day ;) :dance3:

Enjoy the vacation for those who are leaving today/this weekend!

26 days and still nothing from Disney...

my TA gave me some really cool pins yesterday for the kiddos. it's the little things that make me happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter