*Official* May 2010 Thread - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! It's May!

Ditto for me!! We are leaving tomorrow and did (are doing) all of the above today.
Usually my legs are so white that I believe that they actually reflect the sun back to itself since they are the only part of my body that doesn't burn or tan, no matter how long I am in the sun! I don't want to look like I am wearing white tights under my swimsuit :scared:--thank goodness for Mystic Tan!!

Have a wonderful, magical trip, Mary :thumbsup2!

:wave2:

(((HUGS))) aesalsa !:lmao: SAME HERE!

ALL: Come to our Dismeet if you can! Tues 5/11 8pm SAB @ BC... near Hurricane Hanna's....

Mary

Only 19 days til we are on our way! :cool1: Plus I just upgraded from ASMusic to CSR so now I am even more excited! We love CSR! :yay:

Ditto for me!! We are leaving tomorrow and did (are doing) all of the above today.
Usually my legs are so white that I believe that they actually reflect the sun back to itself since they are the only part of my body that doesn't burn or tan, no matter how long I am in the sun! I don't want to look like I am wearing white tights under my swimsuit :scared:--thank goodness for Mystic Tan!!

Have a wonderful, magical trip, Mary :thumbsup2!

:wave2:

(((HUGS))) aesalsa !:lmao: SAME HERE!

ALL: Come to our Dismeet if you can! Tues 5/11 8pm SAB @ BC... near Hurricane Hanna's....

Mary

Don't know if either of you have done Mystic Tan before. I did it last year for graduation and it turned out very nicely. I picked the lightest shade of tan possible and it did not look orange at all, very subtle. However, after a few days the backs of my thighs turned orange. It looked like I had sat in wood stain (like you paint fences with). :scared1: So just possibly beware of that, otherwise it was great. :goodvibes

Leaving tomorrow. Just packing up now. Didn't get spray tanned for this trip. Dec trip it faded to a bright orange. Now I wish I had.Orange is better than fish belly white eeeuuuu.

Stop by The Flower & Garden Photowalk May 12th 9:30am meeting at the big topiary display entrance to Epcot.

We added a day Yep we are leaving one day sooner so we now have 13 more days :cool1: Almost to the single digits:thumbsup2

BelleBookworm & Debs..... Well a bright orange is preferable to the color I was this morning... HOWEVER... the mystic tan of today did not seem to be very pronounced this time... I've been "mystic-ing" for many years now...and even when I got the 'bright orange dripping" look...I was 'okay' with it...Better than the alternative!:lmao:

WOW- I can't believe the time is almost upon us...

I'm pretty much packed... Just finish up and throw everything in the Tahoe and head out hopefully around 8am tomorrow morning...

We'll see if this 45 year old can pull off what I used to do 20 years ago and make the trip in one day...
GOOD TIMES !

HUGS,
Mary

ONE WEEK AWAY!! In one week I'll be flying to Kidani Village, and in two weeks we'll be enjoying our second day at the Magic Kingdom! :cool1:

And then there were 12!!!!!

This past weekend we hosted another "Disney Dinner" and I made some awesome Spaghetti & Italian Meatballs as we enjoyed "Lady and the Tramp"!!!

Just 12 short days left, and then we are on the plane!!!!

Hurray! I will be at Kidani next Sunday, but we are leaving Wednesday to drive down and spend time at the beach :cheer2:. If any of you Dis'ers are flying down and going to be at Kidani May 16-21 and need a ride to the store PM me we are taking our car and usually make a few trips to Walmart

:cool1:Next Tuesday we will be arriving at Kidani Village!! It's finally here!!!! And, the weather forecast is looking good....much better than last May :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter