*Official* May 2010 Thread - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! It's May!

Only 11 days to go and I keep fiddling with my ADRS! I cancelled our Les Chefs lunch on the 15th.....for a KONA CAFE breakfast instead! Tonga Toast here I come!!! :cool1:

73 hours until lift off ISP to MCO Whoop! Too bad I have to work until 11 hours before take off :(

Whohooooooooooooo I cannot believe it is finally May :cool1::yay: I am so excited I can hardly stand it either lol....Think I am more excited than my daughter

Heading to Disney on saturday.....We are so excited!! Im even looking forward to the 18hr drive! party:party:

Less than a week and I am packed and ready to go. Here's hoping for a quick and easy work week!!!

26 days! :cool1: :woohoo:

Technically, we LEAVE for WDW in 25 days though, but who's counting? :rolleyes1

I'm shopping like a mad woman!

WHOO HOOO I leave for the airport hotel in a little over 24 hrs.
Within 48 hrs I will be about to touchdown in Orlando!

We are officially two weeks away! In 14 days we'll be doing the last minute packing and heading to the airport! :cool1::banana::woohoo::yay::cheer2::dancer:party::jumping1:

Only two more Mondays here!!! Gonna be real busy for the next three weeks, gonna make it go by soooo fast!!!

My DS and myself will be at AsMO May19-26! It's his first time and I haven't been in 8 years and I've never stayed on property so this is a big deal for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter