*Official* May 2010 Thread - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! It's May!

39 more Days till Our Super Deluxe 10th wedding Anniversary trip. We will be celebrating the whole week, May 23rd through the 29th. we are staying in a Woods View room at the Wilderness Lodge w/ Deluxe Dining.. I can't wait !! I'm soooo counting down the days till i get to my Happy place..

My DD3 and I are going for her first trip May 2-8. We are staying at Port Orleans-Riverside. Thinking about this trip is going to motivate me through final exams! :cool1:

20 days until our 22nd anniversary stay at the Poly CL without kids! It's our first vacation, just the two of us, since our honeymoon. That's what happens when you get pregnant 6 months after getting married ;)

:banana: Finally got my Mickey mail today! Only a few more days and I can start my official countdown, dh says I can't start a daily countdown at home till 14 days.:rolleyes1

We're at CBR from May 5-12

We're going May 5th-10th. Staying at AK. First time at DW. It is our honeymoon--9 months late, but at least we finally get to go on our honeymoon. :cheer2:

We're going May 5th-10th. Staying at AK. First time at DW. It is our honeymoon--9 months late, but at least we finally get to go on our honeymoon. :cheer2:

LOL same here! We're going May 5th-12th for our honeymoon almost 7 months late! Have a great trip!!! :)

LOL same here! We're going May 5th-12th for our honeymoon almost 7 months late! Have a great trip!!! :)

Thanks. Hope you have a great honeymoon too!!! We got married Sept. 9, 2009. That way I could remember the anniversary date. I'm pretty excited. I love theme parks, but I've only been to the ones up in VA and PA. My husband is only going because I wanted to go. LOL. I am hoping :idea: that he'll love it enough to want to go back for our anniversary.:)

Ooooohhhh......adult cocktails??? Now that sounds like a meet right up my alley! Unfortunately I will miss it by a couple days...we check out of the BCV on May 8th. Have a great time though!:goodvibes

Hi Folks! I wanted to give a heads up that the Pay It Forward Box swap at Pop has dates open for May. If you are staying at Pop May 10 - 30 and would like to participate in this 'grab bag' swap, please visit our thread or PM me.

TIA! :wizard:

35 more days!!! :cool1:

We changed our days a bit (added 2!) so its a little closer now. Can't wait!!

almost!!! 27 more days!! make sure you go to homedepot and get lime green mickey heads, and zip tie them to your strollers,backpacks,anything. That way we can all wave at each other!! For those that dont know the lime green mickey head is the offical color of the disboards, we do this so we can see other dispeople at the parks!!! its fun.

make sure you go to homedepot and get lime green mickey heads, and zip tie them to your strollers,backpacks,anything. That way we can all wave at each other!! For those that dont know the lime green mickey head is the offical color of the disboards, we do this so we can see other dispeople at the parks!!! its fun.

Whereabouts in Home Depot do you find these lime green Mickey heads? Thanks in advance!

We've hit 33 days (roughly) and my youngest son - age 6 (pictured in the signature line) is already packed. :rotfl:

Yesterday he wanted me to read him the packing list. Later he came out and told me he was packed. Assuming that all he had was a few shirts stuffed into a bag, I examined his luggage to see he had perfectly packed everything. Enough shirts, socks, underwear, pants/shorts, 2 books, a coloring book, his blankie, his special box (that contains his magic rock, wallet and pokemon cards), a baseball cap, a special bracelet that reminds him of home, even an autograph book and a sharpie marker.

It nearly broke my heart to tell him we still had a little over a month until our trip.

So tell me...did he miss anything?:love:

We are going the May 16th to the 22nd. Woohoo! :cool1: We will be staying at the Boardwalk Inn. Booked our MYW package with the dining plan. We have only stayed on property one other time at All Star Sports and we didn't do the dining plan. So, we are very excited about staying at the Boardwalk and doing the dining as well.

Our countdown has begun....30 days and counting! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter