• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Official* May 2010 Thread - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! It's May!

POFQ May 8-15, 2010 with our grandson (4 y/o). It will be his first WDW trip. I cannot wait to share the magic of Disney with him. He especially LOVES Pooh and all of the other characters. We got several character meals planned but I couldn't get us into Chef Mickey's...how disappointing. But, he should get to see him at Tusker House--Donald's Safari Breakfast.

Staying POR while we are there for our planning session with the Disney wedding team. Cant wait, its also the first Star Wars Weekend!!

May 14-20 for us! Anyone have crowd #'s for those dates? I can't thank I everyone on this board enough! Originally we were going to go in july, but after finding this site and reading countless threads for the last two weeks, I said the heck with it, and jumped on may. We will have to take our DD5 out of kindergarten for a week but oh well. The amazing part is, I made my reservation friday, and have adr's for crt, 1900 park fare, akershus, & crystal palace. The dining reservationist was shocked. I owe you all big time!

My DD5 and DD3 have never been to disney, but LOVE the princesses! They will be in heaven to eat dinner with them. Anyone know if Tianna will be around at the meals? After Cinderella, my youngest thinks she is pretty cool. I made the remark to my wife after 20 years, I will return to disney but see an entirely different perspective of the park, through the eyes of my little girls. Instead of chasing pirates, I will spend my time chasing fairies and princesses. And the best part is I can't wait!

Hello,

count me in I have just paid off my balance arriving May 21-27 @ All Stars Music

We have always stayed @ Pop so hoping my daughter who is 14 will love this resort just as much as she loves Pop

I said the heck with it, and jumped on may. We will have to take our DD5 out of kindergarten for a week but oh well. The amazing part is, I made my reservation friday, and have adr's for crt, 1900 park fare, akershus, & crystal palace. The dining reservationist was shocked. I owe you all big time!

!

We've gone in July the last 3 visits...and I am hoping for a very pleasant surprise with crowd levels in May ! I'm a BIG believer that WDW is very educational...so I know your DD5 will learn a LOT while she is there... (particularly at EPCOT). CRT is a family tradition...You'll have a GREAT time there! Congratulations on your ADRs! :thumbsup2

May 9-17 @ POFQ. This is my DS 2.5 (a DLR vet with 12+ trips and over 40 individual park days under his belt) 1st trip to WDW!

My DW, DD and I will be enjoying our first stay at our new "home" in BLT on 8-16 May thanks to CM Cathy!

april 28-may 6th AKV-jambo

4 kids, their grandmom and me the mom

look for a redhead

Actually, thanks for noticing, we are celebrating our 22nd wedding anniversary, on May 7th, at the California Grill. To the point that I ordered my VDH a haunted mansion cake to be served after Wishes. It's our first alone vacation since our honeymoon. A 20 y/o son and 14 y/o son does that to a couple lol. Where are you spending Mother's day and did you get to pick the restaurant?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter