Official May 2009 Thread....The wait is on!!

May 10-13! Still trying to decide on which resort. Everything is still fairly open but will nail it down this week to be safe. Can't wait!:banana:

Any one putting any Disney themed items into their kids Easter baskets? I've been trying to think of what I may be able to get. Easter isnt to far away, I better get busy.

I went to DisneyOutlet.com and got both of my kids disney themed shirts DD a HSM tshirt and the DS a buy-n-large tee. Those will go in their baskets with the other easter expected goodies. :)

May 18th thru 25th...staying at POP. This will be the first trip for our family (DW, DS [8.5 Months], and myself [DH]).

5/2 - 5/9 Poly

Celebrating my 2 boys birthdays (not on either one's actual birthday though after the now 5 year old thought he was supposed to be at disney for his birthday every year ... not that we haven't ended up going every year :rotfl: )

If anyone is going to be in the Magic Kingdom on May 16th, consider this an open invitation to the Spectromagic Dole Whip Meet at Aloha Isle.

If you would like more info, click link above or the one in my signature.

Is it May yet????

I am sooo excited that I can almost say that "next month, we are going to Disney". :hippie:

We're having a mini-college reunion at WDW May 7-10. Myself & 2 of my college roommates are doing a cruise the week before out of Port Canaveral, so I of course coaxed them into extending our vacation, since there was no way I could be that close to Disney and not go! Plus, we'll be celebrating the birthday of one of the roommates on May 8th. I can't wait!!

I'm not sure that I can wait until May 18. There have been reviews on this site recently that have me silly with delight and anticipation. I think giggling may be involved soon.

We are going May 24th thru May 30th.

Staying at the Beach Club - 3rd time as a parent. Totally psyched!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter