Official May 2009 Thread....The wait is on!!

Our family is booked for POP for May 12-19. Me, DH & DD age 2 1/2. This is her first visit and we are celebrating the 2 year anniversary of her adoption. princess:
OMG! We're booked for POP too! May 9th-20th!:woohoo: I've never stayed at POP before so im really excited!:rotfl:

We went over Memorial Day weekend and the following week in 2006. Memorial Day weekend can be a bit crazy but it was manageable with EMH, fast pass, baby swap etc. As the week went on it was less and less crowded. It was a great trip and I would do it again and not think twice. At the time it was me, DH, DD5 and DD 8 mos. Hope this helps...

Thanks! We arrive on the 22nd..definately will be doing EMH and fastpass..and down time at SAB...at least we can get back to our resort quick if crowds get unbearable!

Add us to the list. DW, DD and I will be at POP April 29-May 6. DD will be just turning 6 months old, looking forward to showing her the world.

Hi and welcome to all th newbies!!I have athread going "Anyone going in May09" I have list of everyoneand I see some new nameson here !! Check it out and see ifany other Dissers will be there with you!!W have a meet planed for the 17th at Epcot !!!

Hey everyone...just booked May 23-30 at the YC for our 20th anniversary. I'm gonna surprise DH with the news on Valentine's Day.

It'll be our first trip in seven years. I'm so excited, I may not sleep a wink for the next 3 months! Woot! :yay:

Hey everyone...just booked May 23-30 at the YC for our 20th anniversary. I'm gonna surprise DH with the news on Valentine's Day.

It'll be our first trip in seven years. I'm so excited, I may not sleep a wink for the next 3 months! Woot! :yay:
What a coincidence!
We will be there the same dates, celebrating 20th anniversary and it will be also be our 7th trip. We're at the Poly. Woohoo! Can't wait...

What a coincidence!
We will be there the same dates, celebrating 20th anniversary and it will be also be our 7th trip. We're at the Poly. Woohoo! Can't wait...

What a fun coincidence, congratulations! I dropped hints like crazy while making the reservations, in the hopes that we'll be the recipients of a little extra Disney magic. *cough*upgrade*cough*

When was your last trip?

COngrats! We loved the YC! We celebrated our anniv there , we did get an upgrade:) It was also DD's first trip at 14 mths so we love YC:lovestruc
I will be at BCV may 21-26 with my 2 DD's!
Have a great time!

COngrats! We loved the YC! We celebrated our anniv there , we did get an upgrade:) It was also DD's first trip at 14 mths so we love YC:lovestruc
I will be at BCV may 21-26 with my 2 DD's!
Have a great time!
I love the YC, too, but seeing the pics of the renovated rooms at the BC makes me want to juggle my dates around to find availability over there. That was really my first choice, anyway, but I didn't want to pay extra for the water view room.

I'd better confirm the dates with DH before I go making a million changes. In reality, though, I'm sure we'll be thrilled with either resort. I mean...it's Disney, after all!

Hope your trip is also wonderful.

Hello I am going to DW in May as well.It will be from May 10-17.We are staying at the ASMu Family Suites.It will be our first time going in May usually we go in the summer so we are really excited for the change.We are celebrating my 4 yr olds first time.:banana:

Hi Lexi, Our last trip was January 2007 at the Pop. We went with the WHOLE extended family. There was 13 of us! We had a blast! We did Disney commando style that trip. This trip, we plan to relax alot, sleep late, do the evening EMHs. Eat and Drink Plenty. If I get all the ADR's I want, we'll be stuffed the whole week. Oh, by the way, something else we have in common: My best fried is from Long Island, NY. It really is "A SMALL WORLD!!":rotfl2:

Hello everyone DH and I will be there from May 3-8 celebrating my 40th birthday. Staying at SSR without our boys I might add. WooHoo!!!! I will miss them but they will get their turn in October. We're really looking forward to this time to ourselves.

The May threads have Hotted up since the May hours were released !! Anyone have there ADRS made ????

I do!! I do!! I had 17 ADRs to make..yes, we're on the DxDP! We're eating at Chef Mickey's, Plaza, Spoodles, Spirit of Aloha, Kona, Cali Grill, Sci-Fi, Flying Fish, Akerhaus, Tutto, Tusker House, Jiko, CRT, Whispering Canyon, Rose & Crown, Le Cellier & Ohana! Yummy!!!!!

Fantasmic Dinner Package - Wanted MamaMelrose -all booked so took Hollywood & Vine instead - for the package

Cape May Cafe Character Breakfast
Crystal Palace Character Dinner
50's Prime Time
Ohana
Coral Reef
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Boma
Rose & Crown
Cape May Cafe Dinner (clambake)

Our only repeat is Ohana (we LOVED it in 04). I am looking forward to our new experiences and all that yummy food!!!:cloud9: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter