***Official March 2019 Spring Into Disney Thread!***

3 weeks from right now we will hopefully be mostly through Atlanta. Or stuck in Atlanta traffic. I need to text my cousins that live there to see what they recommend as a travel time for an early Friday morning.

4 weeks from right now we will probably be waking up on our last morning at BC and getting ready to drive home for 2.5 days. UGH.

After tomorrow we are in our "dead" month for sports in our house, so there won't be any games or practices and I have a feeling that's going to make the time drag out sooooooo badly. We are getting the last of the shoes and sandals tomorrow for the kids. I have a big order of shorts and such that's supposed to be delivered today so fingers crossed it fits the kids.

BUT YAY! IT'S DISNEY MONTH!!!!
Luck you on the sports front! My daughter starts spring conditioning for fall sports on Monday outside... and the forecast says a high 16.

We also leave in 3 weeks from today!

We leave 3 weeks from today! With a snow storm coming in on Sunday, sounds like a perfect day to start packing!

This time tomorrow I'll be in the air on the way to Orlando!! I really should've taken today off of work.... Not only am I completely checked out, but I also have a ton of stuff to do tonight and I know I'll end up rushing last minute :scared:

Today is our travel day. I’ve got the bags all packed and will be hitting the road after our little ones get out of school. Super pumped about our first stay at the Poly!!!

I’m still holding out hope for touring plans to come through with a better time for dinner at ‘Ohana tomorrow. We have an 8:40pm reservation but I’m so afraid to push my 3 year old that late. Fingers crossed for a 7pm slot to open up. Happy March y’all!!!

Yay for March!!!:love::worship: Leaving Friday the 8th staying till the 16th!!:goodvibes Come hell or high snow we're driving from CT to Florida!!! :drive::thumbsup2

I don't care if we have rain as long as its in the 80's im good. We can still enjoy the pool. And i love the Flower and Garden its so pretty!!

Have a great trip all our March travelers!!

Liz:rose:

Last edited:
Yay for March!!!:love::worship: Leaving Friday the 8th staying till the 16th!!:goodvibes Come hell or high snow we're driving from CT to Florida!!! :drive::thumbsup2

I don't care if we have rain as long as its in the 80's im good. We can still enjoy the pool. And i love the Flower and Garden its so pretty!!

Just hope we dont get rain out for our day at Steinbrenner field to watch the Yankees play the Phillies.:scratchin
A surprise for DH.:love1:

Have a great trip all our March travelers!!

I am watching the forecast too for that time. It should be in the 80's. However, the rain chances keep changing. I think the rain chances will go down closer to the trip . I hope.

I am watching the forecast too for that time. It should be in the 80's. However, the rain chances keep changing. I think the rain chances will go down closer to the trip . I hope.
Yes! that usually happens once we get down there. I just hope we're right:goodvibes

3-17 to 3-22 CB. Basically at my two week countdown!! :tigger: We leave at the crack of dawn on the 17th so two weeks from today I will be in major packing/last minute planning mode. :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter