***Official March 2019 Spring Into Disney Thread!***

Is there a way to check for FP’s after having already booked 3 for the day? I wanted to see if any better times have become available but I can’t look without giving up an already booked FP which I definitely don’t want to do.

Is there a way to check for FP’s after having already booked 3 for the day? I wanted to see if any better times have become available but I can’t look without giving up an already booked FP which I definitely don’t want to do.

You can click "modify" to see remaining options in that park, then just close without changing if you don't like your options.

I have been waiting for MK to extend hours on 3/3 and I am just about to give up hope. This is ridiculous! 8pm closing for real? :sad2:

I'm starting to lose hope too. 8pm closings are sooooo lame :/ I was spoiled by all the super late closings on our last summer trip.

According to tracking, our magic bands should be delivered tomorrow !!!! :) Im so excited- 27 days to go and I hope they fly by!

In case anyone was concerned with Touring Plans previous update to their crowd calendar, they have downgraded many days in March. This is the blog post related to it:

"Mardi Gras (March 5) is late in 2019. Often Mardi Gras crowds overlap with Presidents’ Day, but that will not be an issue in 2019. Fewer schools are off for Mardi Gras this year, and it shouldn’t have a major impact on crowds. The latest update has the crowd levels moderating. The first third of the month the crowd level decreased, with a slight increase for the remainder of the month. The moderate temperatures and spring break will bring guests to the park. In 2019 the “spring break” season will span from March 15 to April 21."

I bought my first AP lastnight. Yes, all these years, and it finally made sense. It's my early Birthday present since I will finally be at WDW on my Bday next month...only fitting. :donald:

In case anyone was concerned with Touring Plans previous update to their crowd calendar, they have downgraded many days in March. This is the blog post related to it:

"Mardi Gras (March 5) is late in 2019. Often Mardi Gras crowds overlap with Presidents’ Day, but that will not be an issue in 2019. Fewer schools are off for Mardi Gras this year, and it shouldn’t have a major impact on crowds. The latest update has the crowd levels moderating. The first third of the month the crowd level decreased, with a slight increase for the remainder of the month. The moderate temperatures and spring break will bring guests to the park. In 2019 the “spring break” season will span from March 15 to April 21."
Which is pretty much what all the other crowd calendar folks were saying already. It reinforces my thought of not renewing Touring Plans next time.

44 days until we leave, 46 days until we check in, and I'm SOOOOO BORED because I don't have any planning left to do. Magic Bands are all set, ADRs were made long ago, FPs are done. Park plans are done. All I have left to do is second guess myself about my FP plans. And I totally am. I elected to do an early RD on an EMH day at AK to get on FoP because THAT is the ride we ALL want to do and instead save our FPs on that day for when we hop to Epcot for Test Track and eat lunch. :scared::scared::scared:

Last minute trip here. We just booked over the weekend. Staying at ASMu March 9 - 15. Haven't even decided if we are doing any parks yet. This is more of a get away from the cold and stresses of our life trip, and won't be too hectic. Relax by the pool. If warm enough might do a water park, we've never done them.
I can't believe that everything is as booked as it was. I tried doing the week before we are going and the only items left were Deluxe and Villas. No Value or Moderates showed up for the days I was looking for. I'm just excited to be going to WDW at all. Wasn't looking forward to waiting all the way until December to go, when our next trip is booked.

YOU GUYS! The USPS is killing me. Magic bands were shipped and to be delivered today by 8pm and they aren’t here. Ugh! I’ve been tracking their every move since I got my “shipped” email and can’t believe they didn’t make it today. The plans are all made and the waiting is boring. I was so looking forward to the delivery today.

We don't get Magic Bands because we are staying at the Shades of Green so it's a little bit of a bummer for not getting that little bit of pixie dust in the mail. We are using the bands we got for our September 2017 trip. The MDE keeps dropping my reservation for the Shades, luckily all my fast passes stay in tact. I keep messing with my sons hair and keep telling him to be ready to get his first haircut at Disney World.

I just processed our Passholder Magic Band order to assuage some disappointment on the part of my spouse that I didn't order the correct color with our hotel reservation Magic Band order. I wonder if we'll receive the correct colored Magic Band in time. (We have 3 1/2 weeks.)

I just processed our Passholder Magic Band order to assuage some disappointment on the part of my spouse that I didn't order the correct color with our hotel reservation Magic Band order. I wonder if we'll receive the correct colored Magic Band in time. (We have 3 1/2 weeks.)
AP bands usually go into customization the day after you select the color. They should hopefully come about a week after that (maybe 10 days at most). I think you should be ok before your trip! Plus you will also get the orange sliders if you do not already have them for the AP affiliation.

AP bands usually go into customization the day after you select the color. They should hopefully come about a week after that (maybe 10 days at most). I think you should be ok before your trip! Plus you will also get the orange sliders if you do not already have them for the AP affiliation.
So, I just purchased my first AP. Will they give me the slider when I go to activate it, or will I have to wait for it for next trip?
Kinda nerdy excited about my first AP. It's like the toy I always wanted as a kid, but never got. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter