*OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 THREAD* - Lets countdown together!

I'm suppose to be cleaning so I can put all of the Disney stuff in the staging area but I can't stop reading the Disboards.popcorn:: :lmao:

This time next week I will be doing the "ONE MORE DAY" dance. :love:

2 Days! Can't believe it! I have today and tommorrow to get everything packed and ready. Have to make an "instruction booklet" for the doggy, plow through the rest of the laundry:laundy:, and get the rest of the Christmas lights down from outside. It is finally warm enough that they aren't encased in ice:scared1:. So little to do, and so much time! Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse.:dance3:

I was able to do online check in with DVC even though I did not stay on my points I rented from another member. You go to myreservations.com/dvc I thinik it is and then you can put in your reservation number. I just did it about a week and half ago.

Oh... that is not what I did. I went to DVCmember.com and clicked on My Vacations under the account tab and the only vacation listed was my July09 visit. I'll try the myreservations.com/dvc When I did it the other way, I could only look at vacations listed under my own membership number. Will my location request be there too? I don't want to lose my request for the Grandstand area in Saratoga. :banana::banana::banana: Single Digit Dance

by the way I came in the gym today and my friends asked me how many days it is and I started dancing and saying... "this is my single digit dance!":dance3: they laughed!:rotfl:

We are leaving tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!! Will be checking into CSR Saturday, and the kids are still clueless that we are going on any trip at all!!!!! I am bursting to tell them!:banana::cheer2:

the kids are still clueless that we are going on any trip at all!!!!! I am bursting to tell them!:banana::cheer2:

Disney surprises is got to be the worst, especially when you just want to share the excitement! My DH always blew the surprise the past 3 days! my eyes could have killed!!!

10 hours to go! Boarding passes are printed, bags are packed (but my OCD will make me check them and add just a few more things in the morning). Just have to write a paper tonight to email in and I'll be officially off!

See you all soon! Look for us - I'll have a red Bagalinni with a Mickey tag and an Alien Green stroller!

Hi all! We just got back from our 5 day trip to the Poly and it was WONDERFUL:goodvibes
Just wanted to be available to answer any questions you may have. The weather was perfect. :cool2:Sunny with a light breeze and some passing clouds. I wore long jens, a tank top and a hoodie in the mornings and night. We did swim and the poly beaches were full of people sunbathing though it is definetly not hot outside yet.
It was very crowded but we never waited longer than 20 minutes and if you go to rope drop and work the fastpasses and have a touring plan you won't have any problem at all. We rode everything we wanted to see several times. it really was amazing.:goodvibes
I also want to add that all the cast members were kind and full of disney magic. :wizard:My 9 year old son had is birthday on Sunday and he was absolutely showered with happy birthdays and surprises from cast members all week. We ran into Push who sung him happy birthday. A cast member in the Boutiiki set up some bowling pins made of tikis and gave him a coconut so he could bowl in the store. A photopass cast member sung to him. We were given a special handwritten fastpass for space mountain 5 hours after they ran out !!:woohoo:13 cast members came upstairs to sing to him at the Columbia House in Liberty Square, and all this is just off the top of my head. It was magical and he had the best birthday ever.

Already planning our next trip in March 2012 :hippie:

Hi all! We just got back from our 5 day trip to the Poly and it was WONDERFUL:goodvibes
Just wanted to be available to answer any questions you may have. The weather was perfect. :cool2:Sunny with a light breeze and some passing clouds. I wore long jens, a tank top and a hoodie in the mornings and night. We did swim and the poly beaches were full of people sunbathing though it is definetly not hot outside yet.
It was very crowded but we never waited longer than 20 minutes and if you go to rope drop and work the fastpasses and have a touring plan you won't have any problem at all. We rode everything we wanted to see several times. it really was amazing.:goodvibes
I also want to add that all the cast members were kind and full of disney magic. :wizard:My 9 year old son had is birthday on Sunday and he was absolutely showered with happy birthdays and surprises from cast members all week. We ran into Push who sung him happy birthday. A cast member in the Boutiiki set up some bowling pins made of tikis and gave him a coconut so he could bowl in the store. A photopass cast member sung to him. We were given a special handwritten fastpass for space mountain 5 hours after they ran out !!:woohoo:13 cast members came upstairs to sing to him at the Columbia House in Liberty Square, and all this is just off the top of my head. It was magical and he had the best birthday ever.

Already planning our next trip in March 2012 :hippie:

Great to hear that you had such a wonderful trip! And how AWESOME for your sone! What memories he will have! :goodvibes

I am getting so excited! The forecast so far looks pretty dang nice to this Minnesota girl. The low temps. down there are higher than our highs, so I think I can handle it! :thumbsup2

Ooh, just found this thread! :banana:

YAY! 6 days and 16 hrs and we are on our way. Staging area has clothes and stuff EVERYWHERE. :lmao: And I still have to add poncho's to the stack. Will be packing everything in suitcases this weekend. YAY, YAY, YAY!!!! :banana:

That's where our packing's at, too! Stuff all over the place. It's going into the suitcases this weekend for us, too! I do have the ponchos, though -- got them last night after wandering all around the Dollar Tree looking for them, finding something else, paying for it...and then spotting the ponchos right by the door as I was leaving. :laughing: So back into line it was! I think MAYBE I now have everything on my "to buy before Disney" list...

Thanks! I'm at home with the ankle propped up trying to get the swelling down after a long day at work. I've already warned my DSis (17) that she might have to push me in a wheelchair! Although I'm not looking forward to my first "wheelchair experience" to be in spring break crowds at WDW! :rolleyes:

TWO MORE DAYS!!!!!:yay:

I am sure everything will be great! I ended up in a wheelchair on our 2001 trip and we did fine. :goodvibes

We are now leaving next Friday instead of Saturday, woohoo!:cool1:

We leave when the boys get out of school today. As excited as everyone is I am also a little bit sad. I know that this is the closest we have been to starting our trip but it is also the closest to the end we have been as well.

We have 6 wonderful days at Disney to look forward to but I still always dread that last night.

One the other we are eating at 6 new TS restaurants that we have never tried...so I am really looking forward to that.

10 hours until we departure...that sounds funny...we are no longer counting days.:banana::banana::banana:

One week from today! We are taking the kids out of school 1/2 day - then starting the drive. I have soooooo much to do. The kids have been so busy with school projects and papers - nobody has had time to start packing. It is going to be a busy weekend..

We leave one week from today :cool1: I have all the shorts and things together but still have a lot of packing to do. I am really busy all Weekend so I hope next week goes fast.

Oh... that is not what I did. I went to DVCmember.com and clicked on My Vacations under the account tab and the only vacation listed was my July09 visit. I'll try the myreservations.com/dvc When I did it the other way, I could only look at vacations listed under my own membership number. Will my location request be there too? I don't want to lose my request for the Grandstand area in Saratoga. :banana::banana::banana: Single Digit Dance

by the way I came in the gym today and my friends asked me how many days it is and I started dancing and saying... "this is my single digit dance!":dance3: they laughed!:rotfl:

It definatly should be there. I know we had no requests for our stay but there was a spot for us to do a request so I would assume if you have one that it would be there. I know the note about our anniversary was there when I did the online check in.

We leave tomorrow! Man, I have a lot to get done today! LOL

Went to bed a little down, stress of planning for my extended family to have a magical time their first trip is starting to get to me. Woke up happy though, so hopefully it will all work out okay.

Gotta get the kids to school then get to work packing! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter