*OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 THREAD* - Lets countdown together!

I just saw another thread about that, checked, and sure enough my levels have changed. Kind of a bummer, but still--8's with a few 7's and a 5 are better than the 9's our first trip to WDW over spring break. And I thought that was easy--got there at rope drop, good touring plans, took breaks, never waited long at all. Going back to the first time I wrote down crowd levels for this trip (I have 5 rows of crowd predictions, they've changed multiple times--LOL) these new numbers are very similar.

It doesn't matter, at least we'll be at Disney, right? ;)

ABSOLUTELY!! :cool1:

Looks like we will be there about the same time. We will wave at you while we stand in line! :rotfl: Where are you staying?

We leave in two weeks from right now:cool1: I am trying to get all my Easter stuff done this weekend and start on packing.

The alarm will go off in 35 hours to wake us up for our 12th trip to WDW!!! *Yes, you're correct. It's the middle of the night!

~35 minutes to get out the door, an hour to drive to nephew's house, 10 minutes to load up nephew's stuff, & 20 minutes to the airport.

Can't wait to get through security & then relax! I've got a couple of DISUnplugged podcasts to listen to on the flight. I think they did a review of the Flower & Garden Festival last week. This is our first F & G, so I'm looking forward to getting some great pictures!

If you're going soon, have fun!!!

We are loading up and leaving in about an hour and a half. We'll be in Disney around 2:00pm tomorrow. If you see a white Yukon XL with "Honk if you love Mickey" written on the back glass, it'll be me and my gang!

My out-of-office assistant is turned on, everything is packed, and we leave in 11 hours. So excited! I hope everyone has fantastic March trips!

I'll be tearing up watching Wishes with my beautiful kids!

I went to the Dis store at the mall today and 'Celebrate You' (from the MK parade) came up and all I could do was smile to keep from tearing up.

Can't wait - just getting all of my stuff left to do together. Paper to write, test to take, customer files to get in order, need to finish the kids touring books, finish packing. I'll finish my list in the morning.

I can't believe we are down to the 10 day mark....tomorrow the girls and I can do the single digit dance, they have been wanting to do it for a while now :cool1::cool1::cool1:.....I could do the online check-in starting today, but we decided we were not going to do it this trip because we want to pay for the room with cash, we have a room only reservation....OMG I am so excited I can hardly stand it....POFQ we will be seeing you real soon.

ABSOLUTELY!! :cool1:

Looks like we will be there about the same time. We will wave at you while we stand in line! :rotfl: Where are you staying?

We'll wave! hee hee We're staying in a 6br at Windsor Hills. Last time we stayed in a townhouse there and loved it, going back with more family this time.

This time next week we'll be driving to the airport! Yippee!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter