*OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 THREAD* - Lets countdown together!

25 days !! Yipeeee.... would you believe that the weather report for Washington DC shows 60 degrees for next Monday?? :goodvibes Maybe spring will get here afterall.... while I sit here and shiver.

I compared the park hours chart that I made a few months ago with the current listings on wdwinfo.com and allears.net with the Disney.com listing. I found a discrepancy. The actual Disney site shows that Tues. March 30 and Thurs. April 1, EPCOT has late magic hours from 9-midnight. The chart on wdwinfo.com actually shows Future world and World showcase separately, and it shows the late magic being at Future World. That said... if it was at Future World it would be 7 to 10 not 9 to midnight since FW closes at 7. I have never actually seen late magic hours at Future World. What do you folks think?:confused3

9 DAY!!!!!!! So excited......no matter how many times we go, still get just as excited!! This trip will be my DD 1st. She's 8mths old. My DS will be 10 while we are there (St. Pat's Day)! So excited I get to enter the "Princess" world for the first time!!

The 15 day weather outlook on Accuweather.com is getting close to my WDW arrival date! :goodvibes Plus, I see they've added a monthly view that shows you the historical averages. (Temps so far seem to be a bit below normal though.) Of course, curiosity got the best of me and I had to research what the temps were for our 2007 trip. Highs were around 82-84 and lows were 59-64. (So, above normal for that trip.) At least it gives me a point of reference, since all we packed was shorts last trip.

I'm leaving for the World tomorrow. Staying at All Star Sports, March 3rd - 8th. Can't wait. First Solo Trip. I'll be the one schlepping all the camera equipment around.

I am probably WAY too late to get in on any swaps, but I am a little lost on the swap forum, and just thought I'd throw an inquiry out there to you guys.:worship:
Anyone know if there is anything available for the 17th-24th??

Where are you staying? I just got in on the fridge swap at All Stars Music for those dates.. :guilty:...maybe you are staying somewhere else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter