• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 THREAD* - Lets countdown together!

I checked the 10day weather forecast this morning. It looks like spring is on the way, isn't it ?! :worship::worship:

26days left...

I am so excited.....exactly 3 weeks from today we will be in Disney :cool1:. I have been getting all of my shopping done, this past weekend I bought the bathing suits for my girls and a light weight jacket for myself. I just need to get the small travel size vanity things, which I will do when I go grocery shopping later this week. Oh yeah, my DBro is a fitness trainer and he has started helping me get in shape and loose weight for our trip (need to get rid of this winter extra that I put on). Yesterday was my first day, I am sore, but I am determined....just keep saying to myself...21 more days, 21 more days :banana:

16 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ........ snowing here in Nashville.... please Spring come within the next two weeks!

This time in 24 hours, I will be landing at Orlando airport!!!! YIPEEEEEE! :woohoo: :yay:

Hmmm, just counting on my fingers for the 100th time today...

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday...

Yup, just 4 days! Hooray!:banana:

Got our customized park maps in the mail yesterday! :yay:

Ordered my teenager some shorts online today since he is growing like CRAZY! :eek: I am staying positive that it WILL be shorts weather when we are there! Of course, it was 43 here yesterday and I was loving it! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter