*OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 THREAD* - Lets countdown together!

Hey, everyone, I am curious about crowds. We usually do this in summer (late June). I am guessing the crowds will be about the same. What is everyone else's thoughts? I mean, we are booked and going regardless, just trying to plan!

Our last trip was late July. The crowds were bad, but we had a good touring plan so we had no major problems. I don't anticipate it to be any worse than summer crowds, maybe even slightly less. However, without the ungodly heat and humidity we experienced in summer, I anticipate the crowds for our mid March trip (still technically winter) to be much more bearable.

Our last trip was late July. The crowds were bad, but we had a good touring plan so we had no major problems. I don't anticipate it to be any worse than summer crowds, maybe even slightly less. However, without the ungodly heat and humidity we experienced in summer, I anticipate the crowds for our mid March trip (still technically winter) to be much more bearable.

Thanks. That's kind of what I was hoping for. I live in the South myself, so I am very used to unbearable heat/humidity. I am very much looking forward to tolerable weather at Disney!:goodvibes

Going to be at the POLY March 6th-13th. So excited :cool1:
We were going in April but the 4/3 deal decided for us:banana:

Hey, everyone, I am curious about crowds. We usually do this in summer (late June). I am guessing the crowds will be about the same. What is everyone else's thoughts? I mean, we are booked and going regardless, just trying to plan!

I'm interested too! We always go in June too, and it's been a long time since I've been in March.

Khill....we will be at POR FQ during the same time! I really wanted to be back at POR but FQ is the only mod we haven't stayed at and my husband wanted to do CBR again so I took FQ so that I could be near POR....my favourite moderate!!! Love the pool and loved the poolbar....my daughter loved the non alcoholic slushies there.....so good. Loved riding bikes there and loved the lushness.
We will definitely be at the main pool so may see you there.
I am going to have to get some lime green mickey heads to put on my bags!!
You should do the same!!

Hi all!! Were planning our trip also! Well be at ASMo from March 13 -20 th. DP and I have been several times through out the years. However this will be the first trip for DS 9 and DS 3.

We are camping at the fort from March 9th until the 15th. Can't wait! :cool1: It is the first trip to WDW for my whole family (I went when I was very little) and it is our first 'Real' Vacation as a family! :goodvibes

Just booked March 18-24...I gotta keep the surprise in untill my boyfriends bday on Oct 19th. Is sooo hard, the excitement is growing!!!!:cool1:

We will be in WDW March 3-10 :cool1: and will be visiting Universal and IOA too!!

We will be there during the time of the Princess Half-Marathon too...anybody ever visited during the marathon? How does that effect the crowds? I think I've read that they start the marathon around 7am or so..does that sound right?

I'm scanning the board today to get additional info before pulling the trigger tomorrow for Mar 19 - Mar 26, staying at the cabins in FW. This is our very first real family vacation and very first time at WDW (DH went a couple of times when he was little). I'm so excited that my palms start sweating every time I think about it.

I have so many questions and scanning the board takes so long....Reading posts of veterans (read: anyone who's been to WDW once) scares me a little because I'm absolutely lost as to what a lot things mean and how to go about planning this trip. I'm working with someone at Dreams Unlimited, but I'm still frightened about doing something wrong or planning something unrealistic. Does that make sense?

Glad I found this thread. It's nice to know we're not the only ones who are going to brave the dreaded Spring Break month.

Here’s a little list of our March 2010 trips…

Who… Where… When…

figmentgirl ? 13th-18th
RainbowsMist Offsite 13th-27th
Bambi222 CSR 7th-14th
gymboqueenkaylee CBR 13th-20th
ShootingStar81 ? 13th-19th
tanyabanana ? 14th-21st
WL Fan ? 6th-14th
jerrifox Offsite 3rd-10th
LuvindisCruiser ASMu 10th-18th
Melissa<3Disney ? 26th- April 3rd
mollyseven POFQ 11th-21st
Eeyores#1Fan FWC 28th-31st
Ash&Wes07 SOG 4th-8th
tinkgurl ? 14th-19th
DisneyDreamingAubrey BWV,DCL,AKL 3rd-11th
Jasperann ? 9th-15th
bamamom CBR 13th-20th
khill POR 13th-20th
candkmac1021 POLY 21st-29th
MinnieGal CBR 13th-20th
hannahsman ? 7th-21st
MissNurse CS 20th-27th
JulieGS POLY 20th-28th
goofy53073 Offsite/POFQ 3rd-13th
lemondog POLY 13th-20th
jimmiej AKV 14th-19th
martinolichfamily CBR 13th-20th
Louiepipbgeeco DCL 12th-18th
dianne1974 POLY 6th-13th
lindseyry ASMo 13th-20th
Jasperann FW 9th-15th
bballdiva ? 18th-24th
Lglchick FWC 19th-26th
em6668 BLT 2nd-9th

I'll update every couple of days as new people post...

Oops sorry! I forgot to post where I'm staying..I'll be at the POP. Thanks for making that list.

I'm scanning the board today to get additional info before pulling the trigger tomorrow for Mar 19 - Mar 26, staying at the cabins in FW. This is our very first real family vacation and very first time at WDW (DH went a couple of times when he was little). I'm so excited that my palms start sweating every time I think about it.

I have so many questions and scanning the board takes so long....Reading posts of veterans (read: anyone who's been to WDW once) scares me a little because I'm absolutely lost as to what a lot things mean and how to go about planning this trip. I'm working with someone at Dreams Unlimited, but I'm still frightened about doing something wrong or planning something unrealistic. Does that make sense?

Glad I found this thread. It's nice to know we're not the only ones who are going to brave the dreaded Spring Break month.

The best advice I've been given is...
1. Relax!!!
2. Enjoy the planning...it can be as much fun as the trip!
3. Take your time and don't rush to do everything all at once.
4. Relax!!! Relax!!!
5. You can always plan another trip for the things you missed.
6. They move the gators when they get 'Too Big' (lmao...that is my own little fear)

We booked the 4/3 at POR for March 11-18, Spring Break! It's a Christmas surprise, so I've had to keep the Disney excitement bottled up. October 27th for ADR's, along with everyone else....Something to look forward to during our Midwestern winter!

Just booked our 2nd trip for March 20-28 at POFQ. Beyond excited to be planning another trip, I had so much fun planning our first!

I am a little stressed about the crowds, we went at the beginning of December for our 1st trip, and it was wonderful. But I'm excited that my DD will celebrate her 6th birthday while at the world!

Disney Dreaming, I am staying at Poly :goodvibes Love this list!

Lglchick. I understand feeling like everyone else has all the answers and that the DISboard is so big and overwhelming (plus all the abbreviations can be confusing when you start). I PROMISE by March you'll be a DISboard pro! If you haven't already, buy and read the 2010 Unofficial Guide to WDW. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter