• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" March 09 thread Who Else???

:woohoo: :yay: :rotfl:

March 27-April 5 at POP with friends...it's their 1st Trip! Just can't wait!

You can add us to the list. Just booked the 4/3 deal at the Poly for the 24th of March yesterday! 34 days:cool1: Not sure who is more excitied the kids or me!

Getting closer! I love the week before we leave! I am a list maker so I get to spend the week going over each list, getting the oil changed in the car, getting the suitcases out and giving everyone theirs to pack...and shopping for the last minute things and the groceries we need for the trip!!

The last week flies by! I also LOVE the morning we leave! DH never fails to rally us as he sings Holiday Road on the way out of the driveway!!

We're at POR 3/23- 3/30! :banana:

Thanks to the Mickey balloon poster. :lovestruc I borrowed the balloons and made a countdown calendar for the kids' bedroom doors. They love them! :hug:

38 Days and counting,I am a Planer to!! and I am really cranking it up,I sepreat my plans Into sections and break down my lists Into categories.My DS says If I am even looking forward to the trip or just the planning:rotfl2:. Now I am planning alternet plans for the oringniel plans:confused: ,ok I need help:) . The funny thing I will probaly not even use them,Its the fun of doing it and gathering them at the resort and useing them more as guides,not set In stone plans.
This also keeps my stress down from waiting togo.:goodvibes

Add me to the list - We are at Coranado Springs from March 2nd to March 9th.

WOO HOO

13 more sleeps - I ikon per sleep:
:cool1:
:banana:
:dance3:
:rotfl2:
:rotfl:
:yay:
:woohoo:
:cheer2:
:love:
:cool2:
:lmao:
:hippie:
popcorn::

I am getting so excited - having trouble focusing on the job

My sister and I will be at Caribbean Beach 3/21-3/27/09. We got a Pirate Room and cant wait to be there.:woohoo:

Pop goes the Mickey! Number 24 gets the pin! :rotfl:

BlueBalloons3.gif
RedBalloonscopy.gif
GreenBalloonscopy.gif
YellowBalloonscopy.gif
BlueBalloons3.gif
RedBalloonscopy.gif
GreenBalloonscopy.gif
YellowBalloonscopy.gif
BlueBalloons3.gif
RedBalloonscopy.gif
GreenBalloonscopy.gif
YellowBalloonscopy.gif
BlueBalloons3.gif
RedBalloonscopy.gif
GreenBalloonscopy.gif
YellowBalloonscopy.gif
BlueBalloons3.gif
RedBalloonscopy.gif
GreenBalloonscopy.gif
YellowBalloonscopy.gif
BlueBalloons3.gif
RedBalloonscopy.gif
GreenBalloonscopy.gif

23 days to go, to go, 23rd days to go....

As my first post on the DISboards, I would like to add my name to list of people going to the World in March! March 23rd ~ 28th at Old Key West!!!! :yay: Can't wait!!!!

Only 20 days until our trip. I am really not prepared, although I did get my LGMH's yesterday. My DH saw them and was wondering what those were for. He thinks that maybe DIS has a secret "hole" at Disney and we'll get pulled into it - wouldn't that be cool :cool1:

I have all my summer bins to sort thru. Not sure what still fits my girls. And right now all 3 of my dds are sick with colds. Please get this out of their systems so we can be healthy this time around. Last time my youngest was sick most of the trip :sad2:

Tammy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter