• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official JUNE CAR RENTAL THREAD

Yes, I did. But I bet the other discount codes will work just as well, like Costco, or the ones from mosuesavers.

Yes!! Alamo's rate for a mid size car just dropped to $96 per week through entertainment website.

Got a mid size for 11 days for $188 inclusive of taxes/fees using 30 off coupon...yay, finally!!

ETA this is for June 22-Jul 3

I think getting a car is on the 17th is the most expensive day of the summer :confused3 darn.

I've noticed some very decent last minute rates on both National and Alamo and the coupons are working. I'm waiting for August, but I like to see what the last minute rates are for other times and hope we get something as good. Both had minivans for pretty good week rates too. At least the coupons are working for June, not so lucky for August, but I'm still hoping.

I am happy with the rate that I have with National for our upcoming trip this week. I got a mid size car, Emerald Aisle from Saturday to Saturday for $124.00 inclusive, base rate was $144.00, used the Continental airline code and the $35.00 off coupon which lowered the base rate to $87.00, one way rental for southern Florida to MCO.

Considering when I first started looking it was over $300.00 and booked with Alamo at $239.00. I have saved $115.00 by watching the rates.

I just want to report that Priceline accepted my $12/day for a midsize from June 29 - July 9. I then upgraded to $13/day for a full size. I kept trying for two weeks at $12/day and it finally got accepted today. I'm wondering if I should have started at $10/day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter