***Official June 2022 Thread***

Hi All
Taking the kiddos for our who knows how many times rescheduled trip in June22-July 1
Will be at Kidani for one night and the full day after as it’s in my bucket list and then we move to Riviera ( our home resort ) and finishing with last two nights at Boulder Ridge.
Hoping dining plan is back.
Thinking about making park passes but am not sure how many days where ..
Add us to the list … me and the crew DS19, DD15 DS9 DS7

So excited to see that we will be there for the Flower and Garden festival! We have seen this before and I love it!

We were at the F&G in 2018. We went right in the middle of spring break, and MK was unbearable. We spent most of our time at Epcot, and loved the festival. ♥ I'm already scoping out the menus for this years food booths.

Last edited:
Hi All
Taking the kiddos for our who knows how many times rescheduled trip in June22-July 1
Will be at Kidani for one night and the full day after as it’s in my bucket list and then we move to Riviera ( our home resort ) and finishing with last two nights at Boulder Ridge.
Hoping dining plan is back.
Thinking about making park passes but am not sure how many days where ..
Add us to the list … me and the crew DS19, DD15 DS9 DS7

I have you added. Welcome aboard!

Hi all, my husband and are I booked for June 18th to July 2nd at Wilderness Lodge, flying over from the UK :) my first visit, I'm so excited to start planning and fingers crossed we can get over after a few cancelled trips!

Still crossing my fingers that Guardians and Fantasmic will be open in early June!
I'm really hoping Fantasmic is back by the time we go as well. It's one of our favorites.

Hi all, my husband and are I booked for June 18th to July 2nd at Wilderness Lodge, flying over from the UK :) my first visit, I'm so excited to start planning and fingers crossed we can get over after a few cancelled trips!

Hello and Welcome! I've added you to the list, and fingers crossed everything works out for your trip. You will be there the same time as us!

June 24-July 1
Atrium Club CR and celebrating our 26th anniversary, my 53 b-day and my husband's 56th b-day. Yes, all the actual dates occur on our trip! lol

Hello all! June 11-22. We're offsite as we're going to be a party of 12 this time. We're celebrating my dad's health after a pancreatic cancer diagnosis, 4 adoptions (covid cancelled our epic celebration trip) and my 40th!!

Happy Monday everyone :flower1: we'll be there June 24-July 2, staying at the Sheraton Vistana Resort. I'm nervous and excited at the same time, I've read that people say offsite is better and once they switched they never went back to onsite and vice versa. I do know I'm excited about the girls having their own room and us having ours, and the jacuzzi tub will be awesome. The balcony is also an added bonus, since i'm always the first one up, sitting out on it in the early morning will be a nice start to the day.

We're not using genie+, and won't be rope dropping so we'll see how that goes. We have 2 teenagers that don't like to get up early, so we plan on getting there around lunchtime and staying until close.

June 24-July 1
Atrium Club CR and celebrating our 26th anniversary, my 53 b-day and my husband's 56th b-day. Yes, all the actual dates occur on our trip! lol

Wow! You have a lot going on. 🙂 Are you planning something special?

Hello all! June 11-22. We're offsite as we're going to be a party of 12 this time. We're celebrating my dad's health after a pancreatic cancer diagnosis, 4 adoptions (covid cancelled our epic celebration trip) and my 40th!!

How exciting! Nothing more worth celebrating than a return to health. Great that so many people are able to join in.

Happy Monday everyone :flower1: we'll be there June 24-July 2, staying at the Sheraton Vistana Resort. I'm nervous and excited at the same time, I've read that people say offsite is better and once they switched they never went back to onsite and vice versa. I do know I'm excited about the girls having their own room and us having ours, and the jacuzzi tub will be awesome. The balcony is also an added bonus, since i'm always the first one up, sitting out on it in the early morning will be a nice start to the day.

We're not using genie+, and won't be rope dropping so we'll see how that goes. We have 2 teenagers that don't like to get up early, so we plan on getting there around lunchtime and staying until close.

Personally I think the Jacuzzi tub, and not sharing a room with the kids is worth it. 😁

Welcome to all of you! I have you all added. It's great to see that most everyone has something to celebrate this trip, even if it's just a return to Disney after covid killed previous plans.

Is anyone else checking the updated menus and reviews of restaurants? Meal reservations are always my hardest to plan details. I want to try everything, and eat everywhere. The options are endless though, and they keep changing things. (I love it!)

Personally I think the Jacuzzi tub, and not sharing a room with the kids is worth it. 😁

Welcome to all of you! I have you all added. It's great to see that most everyone has something to celebrate this trip, even if it's just a return to Disney after covid killed previous plans.

Is anyone else checking the updated menus and reviews of restaurants? Meal reservations are always my hardest to plan details. I want to try everything, and eat everywhere. The options are endless though, and they keep changing things. (I love it!)

haha very true! They are also excited to have their own space and bathroom.

DD15 is super picky, so I've definitely been checking. So far we just have 50's planned, it's a family favorite. I'm keeping an eye out for characters to return to Ohana breakfast or for them to restart breakfast at the Crystal Palace. We're used to having the dining plan, we always were able to snag free dining, so that's another adjustment to get used to. On our Disney Springs day, we're gonna go to Capone's afterwards. We went years ago and loved it, i'm hoping it's still just as good and fun. I guess trying different things/restaurants in the area will go in the offsite pro column.

Wow! You have a lot going on. 🙂 Are you planning something special?

How exciting! Nothing more worth celebrating than a return to health. Great that so many people are able to join in.

Yes! I've started making a list. We're telling the kids this weekend and want to be able to involve them. Friday night is red beans and rice, king cake (Mardi Gras is here) and Princess and the Frog (if we can keep them calm enough after they put our puzzle together).

I love how things are opening and changing DAILY it seems. Im a planner of planners, so I'm hoping to be able to get it nailed down!

haha very true! They are also excited to have their own space and bathroom.

DD15 is super picky, so I've definitely been checking. So far we just have 50's planned, it's a family favorite. I'm keeping an eye out for characters to return to Ohana breakfast or for them to restart breakfast at the Crystal Palace. We're used to having the dining plan, we always were able to snag free dining, so that's another adjustment to get used to. On our Disney Springs day, we're gonna go to Capone's afterwards. We went years ago and loved it, i'm hoping it's still just as good and fun. I guess trying different things/restaurants in the area will go in the offsite pro column.

My oldest daughter insists on 50's Prime Time Cafe every trip. It's her favorite Disney Restaurant.

Yes! I've started making a list. We're telling the kids this weekend and want to be able to involve them. Friday night is red beans and rice, king cake (Mardi Gras is here) and Princess and the Frog (if we can keep them calm enough after they put our puzzle together).

I love how things are opening and changing DAILY it seems. Im a planner of planners, so I'm hoping to be able to get it nailed down!

How fun! We do a homemade advent calendar for every trip. This year I'm making it out of toilet paper rolls, and putting Disney items into each day. (Including their new Magic Bands and spending money)

I am desperately hoping BBB will be back open and bookable for our trip. It's the one thing I'm waiting for. I can deal with not getting every reservation we wanted, or missing out on after hours parties and tours, but BBB is just such a special activity for the young ones. We've already lost two years with the pandemic! Still the progress is encouraging, and we've gained back a great deal for our upcoming trips.

Hey everyone! I'm Kim! I'm headed to WDW June 4-11 2022 with 2 of my daughters (both in their 20's)!! We are staying at Port Orleans French Quarter. It's a first for us as we usually have stayed at Pop Century in the past. We are so excited to be coming back. My husband and I come several times a year as our niece works at WDW and his brother and his wife lives in the area. Looking forward to getting to know the folks on this list. BTW, I'm from Arkansas.

Just booked June 4-June 11 at PO Riverside, pool view. We will meet up with friends who will be there at the same time. We'll try to do the same parks together, but our plans don't have to be identical.

Hey everyone! We are headed home June 18-24 at POFQ from Virginia. Myself, DD, DD22, and DD15. My oldest worked there with the DCP in 2019, this will be my DH first trip back since then. My daughters and I were there at the end of last May. I guess we are celebrating our 25th anniversary last Dec and my DH 50th this upcoming April. 😂
My daughters and I want to see, eat, and do it all, DH just wants to sleep in, so planning this trip going to be fun!

Hey everyone! I'm Kim! I'm headed to WDW June 4-11 2022 with 2 of my daughters (both in their 20's)!! We are staying at Port Orleans French Quarter. It's a first for us as we usually have stayed at Pop Century in the past. We are so excited to be coming back. My husband and I come several times a year as our niece works at WDW and his brother and his wife lives in the area. Looking forward to getting to know the folks on this list. BTW, I'm from Arkansas.
Just booked June 4-June 11 at PO Riverside, pool view. We will meet up with friends who will be there at the same time. We'll try to do the same parks together, but our plans don't have to be identical.
Hey everyone! We are headed home June 18-24 at POFQ from Virginia. Myself, DD, DD22, and DD15. My oldest worked there with the DCP in 2019, this will be my DH first trip back since then. My daughters and I were there at the end of last May. I guess we are celebrating our 25th anniversary last Dec and my DH 50th this upcoming April. 😂
My daughters and I want to see, eat, and do it all, DH just wants to sleep in, so planning this trip going to be fun!

Hello and Welcome to all of you. How fun that all three of you are staying at Port Orleans. My family was at POFQ in 2018, and we spent quite a bit of time enjoying Riverside while we were there. Such a beautiful resort, with the best transportation to Disney Springs in all of Disney World. I have all of you added.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter