**** official june 2015 thread! **** come check in!

I wasn't thinking clearly and took vacation June 3-7.... not considering Grad Nights which we have not experienced before. I have 2 elementary school age boys so I am not thrilled about the prospect of older kids running all over causing problems for them. However, my kids discovered last summer the joys of hitting the parks at opening and retiring to the hotel pretty early so we will do that again this year and hope for the best. We will be at BWPPI... for once the price was very comparable to Anaheim Plaza where I had originally booked. Haven't stayed at BWPPI in YEARS so this will be an experiment.

I wasn't thinking either. I'm sure grad nights are just fine, but having elementary school girls, we decided to make a change. We will now be there 6/21 - 6/26. DLH has been booked! :yay:

We actually added a day - so June 26-28 and staying at Baymont Inn, way off property.

We will be there May 30_ June 3 then kings Canyon, Yosemite, and Pch highway on 12 day California trip! First trip to California. So excited 3 kids, 14,11, and 6 staying at paradise pier! We are major wdw vets can't wait to finally see DL. Loving podcasts, getting to/thru yosemite seems to be biggest planning challenge. Can't believe we are finally going!

DH just agreed to go in June! Woo hoo! Originally, we had been thinking May, but my boss at work was getting annoyed with me taking too much Disney time off, so we put it a month further out. So, DH, DD11, and I will be at our happy place 6/24-6/28. Not sure what hotel yet. Usually we would do a suite at PVI, but it isn't available on our dates. We *must* have a suite, or adjoining rooms. DD won't sleep with us in the same room.

Looking forward to all the rides. I just got back last week, and there were a lot of refurbs happening!

Going May 28th-June 2nd. It'll be my best friend's first time and my second time. We're staying off property at Best Host Inn. Trying to figure out how we'll do our days with Grad Nights falling in between.

Gday All.

Arrive the 20th of June to the 2nd of July. Staying at Paradise Pier the whole time.
Travelling with my girlfriend and my 5 yr old daughter all the way from Melbourne Australia. We are all very excited, and will be a first time for them to Disneyland, and a very very long time since I visited when i was a child with my parents.

We are well aware its going to be busy, but with a 10 day parkhopper pass i think we should be ok.
Great site, it is great to get first hand information from all the experts in this forum.
Cheers
Adam

Add me to the list. Tentatively June 6-13 or June 8-15... have not finalized plans yet. Going to stay at either the Grand Californian or HoJos waterpark depending upon how much we can save but GCH is my dream! It is -20 wind chill here today in Pittsburgh so bring on summer plans!

Last edited:
We are excited to say that we will be coming to the resort from June 21 - June 28! We will be staying at Hoel Indigo 100% free on IHG points, also our whole family is flying free with Southwest points (4 roundtrip flights). We are excited to be sharing the family. This will be my wife and 3 kids first time going.

Changed my mind on our hotel reservations. Switching over to Hojo's for 4 nights instead of 5, so we're checking in on Mon 6/8, checking out Fri 6/12 (instead of checking in on Sunday). Cost savings will pay for our Blue Bayou Fantasmic! dinner package!

I'm giving serious thought to doing the BB F! Package. DD wants to eat at BB, DD and DH love F!, and I'd love a cushion and a place to sit on the ground if I have to endure the show!

DD and DH have become pretty big Disney peeps too, so I've thought about doing a tour this time too.

DD and DH have become pretty big Disney peeps too, so I've thought about doing a tour this time too.
I would LOVE to do the "Walk in Walt's Footsteps" tour, but my kids are only 6 and 8, so perhaps in a few years when they are a bit older.

I would LOVE to do the "Walk in Walt's Footsteps" tour, but my kids are only 6 and 8, so perhaps in a few years when they are a bit older.
I figure I only have another year or two until we're taking the babies (grandkids), so I need to make use of the time I have left with just DH and our youngest DD, before we add the babies/toddlers into the mix! I've wanted to do a tour for years, as has DD since she was too young (in my opinion) to go on one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter