Official june 2010 thread!

I never knew clock watching could be so intense! Our last day of school is Friday ("Bye-bye, boys and girls. Good luck in 4th grade!" :teacher: ), and we fly to MCO Saturday! C'monnnnnnnn Saturday! :woohoo:

:sad: We leave in a few days, and I'm sick. :sad: I have a hernia that I'm having surgery for when we get back, but it has started to HURT terribly. Please, please, please...don't let me end up in the hospital (again). :sad:

:sad: We leave in a few days, and I'm sick. :sad: I have a hernia that I'm having surgery for when we get back, but it has started to HURT terribly. Please, please, please...don't let me end up in the hospital (again). :sad:

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. :( I hope you feel better by the time you get there and during your trip.

I just checked weather.com (something I haven't done until today). It looks like this week is absolutely gorgeous weather, but the whole we're there, the humidity and typical rain is back. Wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't so nice out this week.:mad:

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. :( I hope you feel better by the time you get there and during your trip.

I just checked weather.com (something I haven't done until today). It looks like this week is absolutely gorgeous weather, but the whole we're there, the humidity and typical rain is back. Wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't so nice out this week.:mad:
Thanks! My med's are helping today, so hopefully I'll be OK. Just a few more days... :)

I finally made it to the single digit dance. It feels like forever since I started my countdown in December.

Anyone care to join me? :banana::banana::banana:

I'm at the 30 hour mark, i can't wait!! On a side note, got a wonderful surprise today. Went to the dentist after a tooth had been brothering me for the last 2 days and i was patient #100 and won a free root canal. With all pain thrown in free after they could'nt numb me up 100%. At least i know it won't hurt at disney. See you all there on thursday!

This time next week I'll be ALONE in Epcot. :cloud9: The family is going to Universal. I can't really ride anything there, so I'm saving the money ;) and not going. :woohoo: YAY! A day to do anything I want to!!! :cheer2:

3 weeks today we will be in MK :cloud9:
hope everyone has a fab trip who is going this month :goodvibes

This time next week I'll be ALONE in Epcot. :cloud9: The family is going to Universal. I can't really ride anything there, so I'm saving the money ;) and not going. :woohoo: YAY! A day to do anything I want to!!! :cheer2:

This would be a dream for me...a day to do what I want and not worry about anyone else and if they are having a good time or not!!! I'm so jealous....enjoy it:yay:

This time next week we will be at DHS just finishing dinner at mama Melrose getting ready for TOT and RRC during EMH!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter