Official june 2010 thread!

I hope I still count for this JUNE thread (May 28-June 4th), because literally half of our trip is in June :lmao:, but I'm so excited, because I'm only 22 days away!!!!! :woohoo: We already have our ME booklet, our SSR spa ressie booked, and our clothes all picked out for the whole trip!

Can you tell I'm excited? :hyper:

Just decided to do a last minute, quick trip, June 4-7 at CR to see MSEP and taken in SWW. Going to use ME for the first time. A little nervous about handing over control of transportation to and from airport, but seems like such a great perk!

Just decided to do a last minute, quick trip, June 4-7 at CR to see MSEP and taken in SWW. Going to use ME for the first time. A little nervous about handing over control of transportation to and from airport, but seems like such a great perk!

Me is awesome! We rented a car once, and have used ME every other time. They really do a fantastic job with it. :thumbsup2

Hey Everyone!

I'm new to the board! I'm the owner of a theater company for talented, professional kids in NYC (a lot of our kids have been in/gone onto Broadway!). We are taking downtown disney by storm on June 2nd and June 6th. They haven't given us a time yet, but we will be doing 30 minutes of showstopping Broadway numbers complete with singing and dance. Many of the kids you'll see have worked professionally in New York.

I'll keep you posted on times but we're going to be on the Waterside Stage at Downtown Disney.

CAN'T WAIT!

Is the second performance on the 5th or 6th?

We have like 37 days. I keep stalking the mail for our documents. I know they are not quite due yet but I am excited! Today for some reason I got another vacation planning DVD and I thought for just a second it was our documents! Can't wait!

We got our vouchers & luggage tags yesterday!

We got ours today, but unfortunately they are for the hotel I booked first (POFQ), not my recent choice (CBR). I hope they re-mail the correct tags.
Also, when we went three years ago they sent hard plastic tags. This time it was just yellow sticky tags. I was kind of sad. :sad1:

We'll be there at WDW from June 4-11, staying 2 nights at the Swan & then 5 nights in a 1BR at BWV (our first stay at both those resorts). Not much longer now!:cool1:

We are going June 4 to 9th . We want to get a VIP tour guide but it is $1800. for up to 10 people. We are looking for another family to share the guide if interested. We have a 4 year old DD and 6 year old DS.

So excited! I got my ME tags yesterday. I almost put them on the luggage but not yet! I cant wait my deployed DH is surprising my 2 DSs. I just get tears thinking about it! :banana:

:woohoo:Yay! I got my ME tags today!!!

How many are you supposed to get per person? I got 2 envelopes. One had a booklet and 1 tag each, and the other had no booklet and 1 tag each. :confused3

Hey, gatormommy07! We'll be on a daddy & mommy only trip at the same time as you! Can't wait!!

That is so awesome!!! 35 days!!(from tomorrow!!!) We can't wait!!! Where are you staying? We will be at POP!!! It will be a short trip, 3 nights, 4 days, but it will be crazy awesome!! We are going to DHS and Universal, but I am most excited about having uninterupted conversation with my husband!!:rotfl:

Is the second performance on the 5th or 6th?

Thanks for double checking-- it was a typo. The 2nd performance is on Saturday, June 5th. Still haven't gotten times yet, but as soon as I do, I'll let you know. I am literally jumping out of my skin excited about this trip!

Also, quick question. I went last year from June 22nd-June 27th and, as I expected, the crowds were pretty bad. How can I expect the crowds to be on May 31st- June 5th? Thanks!

Thanks for double checking-- it was a typo. The 2nd performance is on Saturday, June 5th. Still haven't gotten times yet, but as soon as I do, I'll let you know. I am literally jumping out of my skin excited about this trip!

Thanks we will be there that day and will try to check it out.

We're at Pop, too, but, I noticed on the first post that ya'll are coming the day we're leaving. We'll be there the 11th thru 15th. We're just doing disney this time. I'm glad they decided to have the grand opening of HP at Universal AFTER we leave. I was really having a hard time deciding if I wanted to go there during our trip... they took the decision away from me! We'll just have to do it on our 2011 family trip!

gt document and tags last week!!!! :cool1::banana:

now to start packing.....getting closer to my bday trip!!!!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter