Official june 2010 thread!

I thought i was on this list , but do not see myself. I will be there from June 19th - July 3rd at OKW-AKV-AKL

Bump! This will be the last monthy update---if you want to be added, PM me and I'll add you.

Everyone have a blast on your WDW trip!!:cheer2:

There are lots:

Toy Story Mania
American Idol Experience
Finding Nemo the musical
Nemo and Friends at Epcot
Monsters Inc.
Space Mountain refurbed!!!
Spaceship Earth refurbed!!
Jack Sparrow on Pirates of the Carribean

I'm sure there will be others to add to the list.

You are going to have a great time.

Awesome...thanks!

Hey Everyone!

I'm new to the board! I'm the owner of a theater company for talented, professional kids in NYC (a lot of our kids have been in/gone onto Broadway!). We are taking downtown disney by storm on June 2nd and June 6th. They haven't given us a time yet, but we will be doing 30 minutes of showstopping Broadway numbers complete with singing and dance. Many of the kids you'll see have worked professionally in New York.

I'll keep you posted on times but we're going to be on the Waterside Stage at Downtown Disney.

CAN'T WAIT!

DD, age 9 and I are booked from the 18th through the 29th. This is our third consecutive June trip. We are just as excited as the first time! This year, another mother-daughter team of the same age will join us until the 26th. We are staying at Pop. First time stayed at POFQ and realized we spent so little time in the room I'd rather use the money for park activities. Last year DH came and we stayed at ASMu and DD loved it much better than POFQ. I think it was the poolside activities. We are also including one or two days (depending on the HP crowds) at Universal. This will be our first trip to Universal. We are all so excited and mark the days off of the Countdown Calendar every morning!

Hello all! DH, DD14 and DD11 and I will be at the BC from June 3 -13. This will be our 3rd annual June trip, with previous ones in August and late September. Although I have to say that fall is my very favorite time to visit Disney, we can't have the kids miss school and so this works for us. I can't wait!

We will be going June 2-June 8, thanks to Airtran's discounted airfare. We will be staying at CBR, which I am still worried about. At first I booked POR, but we have already stayed at POFQ and my children are older. Celebrating DD's 18th Birthday:bday:, DD Graduation:yay:, and me and DH's 20 blissful years of marriage:hug:.

If anybody is still working on dining reservations, I'm getting ready to cancel several. I'm going to post them over on the restaurant board. We've had some plans change, so I'm canceling some really good stuff. (June 10 - 20)

This is my first Disney trip and I'm really excited! I'm going with my friend who lives in FL and she's been many times, so she can help navigate. PLUS! I was NOT expecting this...her mom got us 5 nights at Shades of Green and I was going to chip in, but her mom said she was paying our hotel! Then we'll get the Military Salute tickets (with park hopper) plus 1 day for IOA. Airfare with all the fees added was like 250 roundtrip. So I'll be paying around 450 for this trip. My mom is giving me 70 bucks for food. So all I have to pay after that is any other food expenses and souvenirs. Luckily, I made out like a bandit on my Lady GaGa ticket I had to sell back in January because we suddenly couldn't go...so my 180 buck profit basically covers most of the park tickets.

So.....overall, this will be a pretty cheap Disney vacation! Plus seeing Harry Potter too! Just gotta make sure to get my friend's mom a really nice Tink or Donald Duck souvenir as a thank you for everything! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter