Official june 2010 thread!

65 days away!!:goodvibes

Who else will be at Pop the last week in June???? We will be arriving June 26th!

My husband and I will be going to POP on the 15th-18th!!! This will be our first trip(for more than a day) without kids along since I was pregnant with our DD almost 8 years ago!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!! I am not sure what I am most excited about, because we are going to DHS(MGM;)) which I have never been to, or the fact it will only be the 2 of us!! We are also going to Universal, I have only spent about 2 hours or so there, so most of it will be new too!! I am so excited!!!!:banana:
The only reason we get to take this trip is that my FiL will be taking the big kids on a 2 week trip to d.c. and to the mountains and stuff, and my mom is taking the little guy for us that week we are going!!
I noticed reading through the thread that we might be overlapping with a few people at POP in our time there!!

p.s. 52.5 days!!!!!(give or take a few hours!!!) I also noticed a lot of you will be there on or around my DD's birthday!! (June 19)

We will be there for our Wedding, we arrive June 10 and leave on the 16th.

We're very excited!

Just booked our trip on 4/21. We were planning to go next year for our 25th anniversary but I just received a pin for free quick service dining and I couldn't resist. This will be our 6th trip to Disney with DS14. We usually pack lots of food to take with us to save as much as possible and we are looking forward not having to worry about food. We still want to have one nice dinner and we are torn between Chef Mickeys (a tradition since our first trip) and Ohana (which we tried last trip and loved). I have called for ADR but the earliest we could get in to either for any day of our trip was 9:30 but we will take whatever we can get.

my family booked our vacation back in january so i've been sitting on the edge of my seat just waiting to go. we'll be staying at the caribbean beach for the first time. originally my sister and i were being tricked into thinking we were staying at the all star movies and my parents were going to surprise us when we got there that they really booked the pop century, but since they have changed their rates we are now staying at CBR :) less than two months now. june 12-25th!!!

Keep trying we are going in June as well and I just managed this weekend to get Chef Mickey's after trying for over a week. Fingers crossed for you!!

We just booked at the Royal Plaza at DTD from 6/23 to 6/30. Our last (and first) trip was back in 2005. Our kids are now 15, 12 and 7 so this will be a much different vacation then last time...no strollers and everyone can ride just about every ride!

*Edit...we were booked for Wilderness Lodge for 5 nights but are now staying at the Royal Plaza for 7 nights and have added a couple more days at the parks!

Last time we were at WDW, Expedition Everest was still under construction. What other attractions have been added since 2005?

What other attractions have been added since 2005?

There are lots:

Toy Story Mania
American Idol Experience
Finding Nemo the musical
Nemo and Friends at Epcot
Monsters Inc.
Space Mountain refurbed!!!
Spaceship Earth refurbed!!
Jack Sparrow on Pirates of the Carribean

I'm sure there will be others to add to the list.

You are going to have a great time.

Eight weeks from today we'll be relaxing at the Dolphin. I think I'm more excited than my two kids who have never been there :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter