Official JUNE 2009 Thread!!!

Yay for June! My trip is from June 24 to July 1! Staying at Coronado Springs and Pop, woohooo!!!!!! :woohoo:

18 more days for us!

Got most of our stuff packed this weekend as I am going to be away from home for work the week before we leave.

The kids are excited and are bouncing off the walls. I'm glad I am not their teacher as everything they say and do is "Disney" related. LOL!

18 Days! :dance3: (+3 for Mom!)

We've all been sick here. :sick: Some awful summer cold that I'm the last one to have. This means we won't be sick while we're down there, right?

Time to start packing! I have a regularly scheduled doctor's appointment today that will take me in range of the home depot...I think I'll go take care of things like that BEFORE the appointment....then come home and start rounding stuff up. I need to print my so packing lists (I have a list of things to pack & things I need to buy...I hope I'm not forgetting anything...but that's why I try to get things packed well in advance!)

We leave Friday Morning and I have so much to do and pack, I started a little but really need to get moving.

18 Days! :dance3: (+3 for Mom!)

We've all been sick here. :sick: Some awful summer cold that I'm the last one to have. This means we won't be sick while we're down there, right?

Time to start packing! I have a regularly scheduled doctor's appointment today that will take me in range of the home depot...I think I'll go take care of things like that BEFORE the appointment....then come home and start rounding stuff up. I need to print my so packing lists (I have a list of things to pack & things I need to buy...I hope I'm not forgetting anything...but that's why I try to get things packed well in advance!)

I hope you are all feeling better soon! My son has been battling his allergies and they are making him miserable. I hope when we get to Florida the change of climate helps him! I'm not feeling very Disney happy this week...work and health issues with my ds. He has a birthmark on his head that is showing signs of change. I've made an appointment with his dermatologist tomorrow. I just hope he doesn't want to biopsy it and that this is nothing. :scared:

I hope you are all feeling better soon! My son has been battling his allergies and they are making him miserable. I hope when we get to Florida the change of climate helps him! I'm not feeling very Disney happy this week...work and health issues with my ds. He has a birthmark on his head that is showing signs of change. I've made an appointment with his dermatologist tomorrow. I just hope he doesn't want to biopsy it and that this is nothing. :scared:

I thought mine was allergies...but it has morphed into a cold.

I hope everything is alright with your son! :grouphug:

I thought mine was allergies...but it has morphed into a cold.

I hope everything is alright with your son! :grouphug:

Thank you! This one has really got me worried. He was born with a red birthmark on his head. No hair grows there. It is about 1 inch in size and circular. So far nothing has ever changed in that birthmark but lately he has been growing pimples that get infected in that site. I was told that if I ever noticed any change in that area to immediate call the office. Even though it just seems like pimples it still worries me. I recall one of the first things they told me when he was born was that he had a birthmark but it was not cancer. I was like huh? cancer on a new baby? I guess it does happen. Our doc said it could develop into cancer as he goes through puberty. He just turned 9 so hopefully it is not changing!:scared:

Thank you! This one has really got me worried. He was born with a red birthmark on his head. No hair grows there. It is about 1 inch in size and circular. So far nothing has ever changed in that birthmark but lately he has been growing pimples that get infected in that site. I was told that if I ever noticed any change in that area to immediate call the office. Even though it just seems like pimples it still worries me. I recall one of the first things they told me when he was born was that he had a birthmark but it was not cancer. I was like huh? cancer on a new baby? I guess it does happen. Our doc said it could develop into cancer as he goes through puberty. He just turned 9 so hopefully it is not changing!:scared:

this isnt something i would ignore..

I wouldn't have thought about a birthmark being cancerous either. Happy thoughts definitely going your way.

Us, too! Early flight so we can relax by the pool and hit DTD (TRex restaurant, since ds has to eat with the princesses).

Lucky you! We are driving....yuck.....but the good thing is we are doing it over the course of 2 days so it will only be about 4 hours per day. We will be checking into CSR on Sunday....we will see you there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter