Official JUNE 2009 Thread!!!

We leave in 7 days, can't wait. Have not even started packing, but have been buying things to go into the suitcases. HAHA

I'm soooo happy that today is June 1st!!!! :cool1: I can't believe our trips are THIS MONTH!! 23 days from now, we'll hopefully be checking in with ME and making our way towards POP. Oh yeah! It will also be my 27th birthday!!!:banana::yay:

June 1st is here!

Counter keep on moving!

15 days to go here! I know this might sound nuts, but am I the only one who wants time to slow down a bit? Don't get me wrong, I can't WAIT to get there, but, in some ways, a lot of the fun is in the planning and anticipation. I'm already getting the post Disney blues, and we haven't even left yet, LOL. :lmao:

YIPEE!! Next week at this time, we will be getting ready to land at MCO!! I can't believe that it is so close!!

Trish

this time on Thursday... I will be enjoying a nice meal at DT after a day at TL :goodvibes

15 days to go here! I know this might sound nuts, but am I the only one who wants time to slow down a bit? Don't get me wrong, I can't WAIT to get there, but, in some ways, a lot of the fun is in the planning and anticipation. I'm already getting the post Disney blues, and we haven't even left yet, LOL. :lmao:

You're not nuts! I'm thinking the same way...the sooner it's here...the sooner it's over..and the sooner it's over, the closer we are to schol starting again... :scared1:

Now if we had a giant remote of awesomeness, we could at least hit the slow motion button for parts of the vacation...or maybe even pause...and stay there longer...:rolleyes1

At least we are under 20 days! :cheer2: (Yeah, doesn't that excitement sound like a contradiction?

I'm soooo happy that today is June 1st!!!! :cool1: I can't believe our trips are THIS MONTH!! 23 days from now, we'll hopefully be checking in with ME and making our way towards POP. Oh yeah! It will also be my 27th birthday!!!:banana::yay:

Hey Dancegrl624! Did you ever get an ADR worked out for the 24? I had the silly thought that you could join us for lunch at Le Cellier...I mean...a table for 3 should seat 4, right? Of course....your family might not approve... :rotfl:

Hey Dancegrl624! Did you ever get an ADR worked out for the 24? I had the silly thought that you could join us for lunch at Le Cellier...I mean...a table for 3 should seat 4, right? Of course....your family might not approve... :rotfl:

I did get an ADR for the 24th. I moved my Sci-Fi from the 27th (it was at 3:40pm...too early for dinner!) to the 24th at 6:55pm. I haven't eaten at Sci-Fi in YEARS and I'm excited to eat there on my birthday. Thank you for asking. I definately would have squeezed myself in at LeCellier! :rotfl:

Anyone at the end of June/beginning of July at the POP? We still have an opening for our free fridge swap and would like to keep the fridge out of storage as much as possible! Check us out on the Hop on POP swap on the budget board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter