Official JUNE 2009 Thread!!!

Today we got our vouchers, 30 min arcade card, and luggage tags (my wife at first thought they were our KTTW cards :lmao: .... she's a Disney rookie!) 24 more days!!

For those of you who booked directly through Disney, exactly how far out did you receive your trip documents?

Tomorrow will be one month out from our trip and from reading posts several months ago I though I would have received the documents by now. Although from reading some posts here it looks like people are receiving them closer to 3 or 3 1/2 weeks out.

I have 24 days until we drive to Disney! I can not wait. I booked the hotel in January and bought the unofficial guide at that time started reading it but then put it on the back burner since I was also planning a Vegas trip in March.
Now I am freaking! LOL I really have to get cracking on figuring out which days to do what. I guess I didnt realize how EXPENSIVE the park tickets were! Holy cow.

Congrats on getting married - it's coming up really soon!! What mansion do you want to stay at at POR? We are hoping to get Magnolia Terrace! :banana:

Us too! That's where we've been the past few times and I love how close it is to the other bus stop and Ol' Man Island!

2 weeks and one day until we leave !!!!! :woohoo:

Am I the only one who packs the night before ?? :rotfl:

For those of you who booked directly through Disney, exactly how far out did you receive your trip documents?

Tomorrow will be one month out from our trip and from reading posts several months ago I though I would have received the documents by now. Although from reading some posts here it looks like people are receiving them closer to 3 or 3 1/2 weeks out.

I think they are sent out from Disney about 30 days before your check in date. Mine had to go to my TA first, but she received them on May 11 and we arrve at WDW on June 6.

Suzanne

We have a "Disney Basket" in our closet. I put things in there as I find them.. either around the house or at a store. The girls have put their pins and lanyards in there and the ponchos, fan/water bottle mister thingy.....And we have a jar in there where everyone throws their change. A couple of days before we leave we roll the change and usually have anywhere from $100-$200!! That is like finding money!! Our youngest DD really loves this and she is like a scavenger looking for change. She raids her dad's pockets and car!

Cannot wait!

One month from today, we'll be going to bed-getting ready to wake up in the morning and get on the road! :woohoo:

Ponchos are a must! They have very cheap and compact ones at walmart in the camping section!!

We were there second week of June last year, and it rained (just for a short while) on several afternoons that week. We just threw on the ponchos and kept going - great time to find short wait times for rides (most of the crowd hovers under cover waiting for the rain to stop).

Glad to see i'm not the only one who waits to pack, I am guilty of "gathering" some things before our trip also, just not clothes since we're still wearing them :rotfl:

I love the change idea ! I have a huge jar of coins but I have been the only one participating so I guess that makes it all mine :rolleyes1

I bought some ponchos from Dicks Sporting Goods today, they were only $1.49

Glad to see i'm not the only one who waits to pack, I am guilty of "gathering" some things before our trip also, just not clothes since we're still wearing them :rotfl:

I love the change idea ! I have a huge jar of coins but I have been the only one participating so I guess that makes it all mine :rolleyes1

I bought some ponchos from Dicks Sporting Goods today, they were only $1.49

LOL, My littlest DD LOVES that she counts all that money and she declares it is all hers..... she does do most of the finding!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter