• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official JUNE 2009 Thread!!!

We'll be there from June 8th - 17th and staying at POP. Can't wait....it's our second trip as a family to WDW. DW and the kids are very excited.

We'll be there from June 8th - 17th and staying at POP. Can't wait....it's our second trip as a family to WDW. DW and the kids are very excited.

We'll be there June 14th-23rd at Pop

You can add us to the list:

We are going June 14-22, 2009. We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside. We have never been there and we are really excited. We have always stayed at the value resorts.

You can add us to the list:

We are going June 14-22, 2009. We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside. We have never been there and we are really excited. We have always stayed at the value resorts.

We ALMOST stayed there but decided on Pop Century, plus it was about $1000 cheaper.

Soooooo excited!!!!!!!!!! We just booked CBR June 21-28 on the 4/3 deal! This will be the first trip in 15 years and the first time ever taking the kids; DS 8 and DD 6 at the time of trip. I can't decide if they're more excited or if I am.

We were going to wait to tell them to closer to the trip, but then decided it would be a good carrot for the next few months - plus we couldn't keep our mouths shut. It's amazing how quickly a quiet "you DO want to go to Disney, don't you?" will calm the worst behavior (at least so far). I actually have to bite my cheek to stop laughing at how quickly DS trips over himself to say "oh, sorry, sorry, sorry, yeah I REALLY want to go!":rotfl:

We arrive the same day you do. Are you driving or flying? I'm not sure what we'll be doing yet.

We are driving for sure. It's about a 9 hour drive for us and we drive through the night. We usually arrive around 10 am.

We are driving for sure. It's about a 9 hour drive for us and we drive through the night. We usually arrive around 10 am.

You must be in north Ga! We live in AL on the GA line and it takes us about 6 to 6.5 hours depending on how many times we have to stop.

Suzanne

It takes us between 10 and 11..We take I-95 which is pretty quick, depending on if they block off a ten mile section to work an three feet of road :) I think we'll leave EARLY Saturday morning, get to Orlando that afternoon and spend the night somewhere!!! Just not sure yet.

Sorry about the last post...I just added you as a friend on myspace :)

We are set for our 2nd trip, June 20-27 :cool1: . We will be staying at AKL. I am super excited, I have heard so much about this resort. My DH is once again leaving all details in my hands, personally, I would not have it any other way :). Let the planning begin....pixiedust:

1st trip: July 2007 (CSR)

Hi tariqsmom, we'll be doing our first family trip with one day's difference from yours. CBR June 21-28. I also get ALL the fun of planning, although DH likes small bursts of info and ideas that I come up with. I'm sooooooooo excited to see my kids (DS8 and DD6 at the time of trip) have their first (of many I hope) Disney experiences.

We are set for our 2nd trip, June 20-27 :cool1: . We will be staying at AKL. I am super excited, I have heard so much about this resort. My DH is once again leaving all details in my hands, personally, I would not have it any other way :). Let the planning begin....pixiedust:

1st trip: July 2007 (CSR)

We were at AKL Oct.07...It was one of the most AMAZING trips ever! Everynight in the loby they have a paraide for the kids! It was SO COOL! I cannot wait to get back there. Relax, enjoy and Have a GREAT trip!!![/

Add me to the list! Just booked for June 1 - 8 at POP Century!:hyper: I'm so happy I could cry! It has been 8 years since last trip to Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter