Official JUNE 2009 Thread!!!

thanks. question about the dining reservations. is it being changed to ALL restaurants are 90 days out, or are some being left at 180? I was a little confused by the changes.

From what I have read so far, it looks like all are going to 90 days out. The only two things that have remained at the 180 day window are LaNouba and Grand Gathering experiences.

Me and the boyfriend are taking our second trip to Disney June 4-11...staying at the POP..soooo EXCITED!!!:rotfl:

This will be our first time going in June! We usually go in the middle of July.

Our dates are: June 23rd-July 2nd!

This will be my 12th trip to Disney, but will be extra special, because it happens to land on my birthday! June 29th!

We will be staying at a moderate resort for the first 3 days of our vacation, but will switch over to the GF, main building (on the platinum plan) for the remainder of our stay!

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I do have a question, though, for those who often go in June. Is it by chance slightly less crowded before the 4th of July, then it is after? We are used to very high crowds (we go in July every year, where fastpasses are gone within an hour :rotfl: ), but since we're going a few weeks earlier than normal, we were just wondering if there is a difference in crowd levels at all.
Thanks, and happy planning to all!!!

We are headed to the Wilderness Lodge June 7-14th can't wait!! It will be our first Disney vacation!!! :dance3: Been trying to go for a few years now and when the 4/3 special came out I just could not let this one pass without taking advantage of it!

We will be in Kissimmee June 13 - 20, just can't get here soon enought. There are 6 of us so we don't stay on WDW property due to lack of space in the rooms. We have rented a house that has room for 10 and have invited my sister and brother-in-law to come with us. Don't know if they will or not, but if it's like last time they will do there own thing and we will only see them at night andin the mornings.My brother-in-law does not care much for Disney:confused3, but loves KSC. So they go over to the Atlantic coast to the beaches and KSC.

We are planning at least 3 days at Disney World. Going to get 3 day park hopper passes and spend at least full day, if not more, at MK, maybe a half day each at Epcot and DHS. The kids don't like AK so we skip it. But it's vacation so plans can change. Also planning a Day at SeaWorld, a day to shop and a day to visit some family we have in Osteen. Again June 12th can't get here soon enough.

HELLO!!!!
What is the FIRST magical thing and LAST magical thing you are going to do on your trip????:genie: :tinker:

HELLO!!!!
What is the FIRST magical thing and LAST magical thing you are going to do on your trip????:genie: :tinker:

Well, the first thing isn't sooo magical. We unpack all our things and take a walk around the resort to get a feel of things.

The last thing is a nice meal at Crystal Palace and watching the fireworks at Magic Kingdom.

HELLO!!!!

We always start by checking in as early as we can, getting our KTTW cards, and heading straight for Epcot. We stay all day without a break and enjoy our favorite park. It always includes dinner at one of the countries.

The last thing we do is ask the kids which park they want to end the trip with. It will most likely end up being Epcot. We will have a good breakfast at the hotel, pack the car, and head to the park. We will stay as long as we possibly can and leave the park with tears in our eyes. It is always such a sad thing to leave WDW.

This will be my 12th trip to Disney, but will be extra special, because it happens to land on my birthday! June 29th!

What a fabulous day for a birthday! It's mine, too! My DD2's is the day after. We're going to be there earlier in the month instead of celebrating our birthdays in the world. Who knows, maybe everything will go so well we'll do a joint birthday celebration someday in the future! :)

HELLO!!!!

The first magical thing that we are going to do after checking in is to head to the MK and watch Wishes. (We will be arriving late that night.)

The last magical thing that we are going to do happens at the MK as well. On our last night there, we are going to watch this thing called "Kiss Goodnight from the castle" or something like that. It happens about 30 minutes after the park closes. It is a little light show on the castle and Mickey comes over the speaker and says goodnight and be safe until our next visit. It is the first time that my Dfi and I will see it. :)

What a fabulous day for a birthday! It's mine, too! My DD2's is the day after. We're going to be there earlier in the month instead of celebrating our birthdays in the world. Who knows, maybe everything will go so well we'll do a joint birthday celebration someday in the future! :)

Oh wow! That'd be awesome to go on a birthday trip with your daughter! I hope someday you can! :thumbsup2

Me and DH are going May 31 - June 6th, staying at POP Century. It is our first trip! We are so excited! :cool1:

We always start by checking in as early as we can, getting our KTTW cards, and heading straight for Epcot. We stay all day without a break and enjoy our favorite park. It always includes dinner at one of the countries.

The last thing we do is ask the kids which park they want to end the trip with. It will most likely end up being Epcot. We will have a good breakfast at the hotel, pack the car, and head to the park. We will stay as long as we possibly can and leave the park with tears in our eyes. It is always such a sad thing to leave WDW.

OPPS sorry forgot to do the QUOTE thing...I am new!
I haven't even been on our trip yet and I am already sad to think we have to leave!! Is that wierd???hahah

Thank you for your story!

Well, the first thing isn't sooo magical. We unpack all our things and take a walk around the resort to get a feel of things.

The last thing is a nice meal at Crystal Palace and watching the fireworks at Magic Kingdom.

GOOD ONE! Thant sounds like a great plan...Thank you!:woohoo:

The first magical thing that we are going to do after checking in is to head to the MK and watch Wishes. (We will be arriving late that night.)

The last magical thing that we are going to do happens at the MK as well. On our last night there, we are going to watch this thing called "Kiss Goodnight from the castle" or something like that. It happens about 30 minutes after the park closes. It is a little light show on the castle and Mickey comes over the speaker and says goodnight and be safe until our next visit. It is the first time that my Dfi and I will see it. :)

TOO CUTE!! I have never hurd of the KISS GOODNIGHT thing. Sounds very romantic:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter