Official JUNE 2009 Thread!!!

Ok someone talk me off the celing. I completly missed that I would not be able to book Chef Mickey's past the 19th of June and I am completly bummed! I am scared to death I will miss it opening up and not get in. I need help people lol. Hubby teases me all the time about my obssession. Of course I wanted to book all our ressies but was satisfied knowing I could do Mickey now I cant!

Ok rant over thanks for listening. Any idea when we will get park hours ?

Ok I am better now. Now I have a new date for ADRS with the 90 day window. I am more relaxed and happy about the change hopefully park hours will be out by then!

Ok I am better now. Now I have a new date for ADRS with the 90 day window. I am more relaxed and happy about the change hopefully park hours will be out by then!

I agree with you. I am so happy to have a target date and the park hours should definitely be out by then to make planning easier. It gives me time to change my mind another hundred times as well. :surfweb:

Yup I completely lost it!!
May 31 - June 7.. 6 months from our last trip. Think they have mickey ears and castle printed straight jackets in the loony bin?

Hi, my son and I are going the same dates, so have you heard this yet?

So didn't you see everything last time, why would you go again?

(Co-workers and family love to say that) :confused3

They just don't get it.

We have not been since 2007, my son was 7 years old this time he will be nine. We both can't wait and talk about it alot (but not around friends and family) they just don't get it.

~Donna

163 Days to go and Counting !!! ........

I'll be at AKV with my whole family from June 8 - June 12th to celebrate my "Big Birthday Bash" !!

ps: you can get "Chef Mickey" at the 180 day mark.

Hi, my son and I are going the same dates, so have you heard this yet?

So didn't you see everything last time, why would you go again?

(Co-workers and family love to say that) :confused3

They just don't get it.

We have not been since 2007, my son was 7 years old this time he will be nine. We both can't wait and talk about it alot (but not around friends and family) they just don't get it.

~Donna

Yup! I also hear "Why not Cancun or Vegas?" Which is a very good question, but in my demented mind I really have no desire to go there, I rather go to WDW. Sick huh?

163 Days to go and Counting !!! ........

I'll be at AKV with my whole family from June 8 - June 12th to celebrate my "Big Birthday Bash" !!

ps: you can get "Chef Mickey" at the 180 day mark.

Actually, it is my understanding that everything reverted to 90 days as of Tuesday this week. I have not called to verify this with dining, but I plan to do so tomorrow as that is my 180 day window. I am not holding out hope. I will call again in March if I cannot get a reservation for Chef Mickey's tomorrow.

Add us to the list too please! We will be at POP June 8th -15th. We are celebrating our oldest DS's High School Graduation and our youngest DS's 3rd birthday! DH and I decided that we wanted to take one trip with all of the kids together before DS(17) leaves for the Air Force! I just made our reservations this morning.

Have a great day everyone!!

Trish

Actually, it is my understanding that everything reverted to 90 days as of Tuesday this week. I have not called to verify this with dining, but I plan to do so tomorrow as that is my 180 day window. I am not holding out hope. I will call again in March if I cannot get a reservation for Chef Mickey's tomorrow.

Please let us know how it goes!!!

I'm in for 6/13 - 6/20...our first grand gathering.
There will be 10 of us:
My parents, Brother, SIL, their 3 kids, Me, DH and our 3 yr old.
It will be my SIL, niece, nephew, and my 3 yr olds first trip.
We are staying at POFQ, love it there.
We will be celebrating my nephew's 6th birthday and my mom's birthday while we are there. We have 1 ADR - CHEF Mickey's for my nephew's birthday.
Can't wait!!!!:lovestruc

Yup! I also hear "Why not Cancun or Vegas?" Which is a very good question, but in my demented mind I really have no desire to go there, I rather go to WDW. Sick huh?

Just ask them does Cancun or Vegas have a dole whip? Tell them you will be able to see lots of Countries all in one spot, Italy, China, Japan, Morroco, Norway, Mexico...can you do that in Cancun?

Can you ride with dinosaurs and see a yeti all in one place? :worship:

I could go on and on...

~Donna

So did anyone confirm that Chef Mickeys is only 90 days ? Someone was calling right ?

Also I am doing another happy dance , my aunt will be joining us. Not sure if for the entire time or not but I asked her casually on Christmas Eve and she said she wanted to go! Her son lives in FL also so she will get a chance to visit him.

Don't add me to the list yet, but there is a big possibility that my daughter and I will be going to WDW June 20-27!! This will be just a month and a half after our trip with DD's high school band. Even though that trip will be fun and exciting, I was a little bummed because we are staying offsite and will be on a pretty rigid schedule due to the size of the group (we will all be in the same parks at the same time....no splitting up the group). Plus, being a chaperone, it will really be more work than play for me.

But, if we get to go in June, it will more than make up for it!! My sister has booked a trip for five in her family. The two oldest kids (grown and out of school) just rented a house together and started a new job, and it is looking more and more like they will not be going. My sister was worried about whether Disney would let her remove them from the reservation later if it definitely turned out that they would not get to go, and I jokingly said DD & I would take their place. She immediately took me up on it. If we go, I will pay 2/5 of the total cost. That's approx $2000 for 7 nights at THE POLY(!!!), 7-day tickets w/ Park Hopper and Water Park & More options, and 7 day Quick Dining Program. There's no way I could turn that down! If we find out that we are definitely going, I am going to try to talk her into upgrading to the regular Dining. It would only be $350 more total for all 5 of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter