Official JUNE 2008

Time is going to dddddrrrrraaaaagggg until Saturday I just know it!!

We've been having Florida weather here in the northeast for the last few days. I think god my be trying to prep us for the trip!

Safe travels to everyone leaving soon!

-kristy

You're not kidding about time dragging. I am so ready for that day to get here. Wait - no I'm not! I need to finish packing first!

Washed the car today. I thought that I did a great job - at least until it dried. Now it's all streaky.:mad: Oh well, at least I tried.

Time is going to dddddrrrrraaaaagggg until Saturday I just know it!!

We've been having Florida weather here in the northeast for the last few days. I think god my be trying to prep us for the trip!

Safe travels to everyone leaving soon!

-kristy

I hear you ;) We have been having the same kind of weather here! Our pool was like a sauna yesterday!

Crowds were crazy mixed! Get some expert advice and follow it, if you can. MK on EMH morning: INSANITY! Epcot the day after a EMH evening: half empty. Downtown Disney on a Saturday night: crazy! AK at EMH evening: very pleasant and uncrowded. MGM on Star Wars weekend: crazy with SRO Fantasmic.

We had a great time, though!

great. im glad you had a good time.
btw, what's SRO?

the thing is, we're doing kinda the opposite except EMH morning for MK. We're mainly doing mornings for AK and i hope that works out good for us.

anyway, thanks for the advice. :]

SRO = Standing Room Only

We also ran into Indy being full. I've never had that happen before. Star Wars Weekends make MGM crazy! We still managed to ride Toy Story Midway Mania FOUR times on Sunday, though! Including being the LAST riders for the night. :thumbsup2

Cuz all I feel like doing is singing...
TOMORROW,
TOMORROW,
I'LL LOVE YA TOMORROW,
YOUR ONLY A DAY AWAAAAAAY!
That's rtght I just broke out in song right here on the disboards...lol!
I woke up this morning about an hour before I had too...I know it is going to be a long night tonight if I already can't sleep! I have alot of little last minute things I need/want to get done and I will be ready to go.
Were taking my dad out to dinner tonight since I will not be here for Fathers day and were get the car washed and fill it up while were out. Then tonight I will load the car up and be ready to where in the morning all I have to do is get up grab a qick shower, (The idea of sitting in a car all day without one is a lil to much for me...yes it's the OCD kicking in I know). Brush my teeth, toss on some clothes, through the kids in the car and if my DH can keep up I will hit the road by 5 am! If he can't keep up well I guess I will see him when I get home! :cutie:
Anyway, I am sure I will drop in from WDW next week sometime with a quick hi to all!
:3dglasses Be on the look out for my Lime Green window at All Star Music!:3dglasses

OK, when this planning all began we were suppose to have left yesterday. Things came up and changed, and then we were leaving today. Then more things came up and changed and we were leaving tomorrow. Well something kinda changed a lil bit again and while my yesterday was the day I missed I might make my tomorrow today and go ahead and go...lol. If you didn't follow that I just talked to my husband and I think were going to go ahead and leave this afternoon instead of waiting until tomorrow morning! WOOOO HOOOOOO!!! Today is here already and I dont have to have wait anymore! :dance3:
I'm GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!

wow mudd- I actually followed that!!! It's great you can leave today!!!

24 hours from right now :cool1: our plane should be leaving!!!

OK, when this planning all began we were suppose to have left yesterday. Things came up and changed, and then we were leaving today. Then more things came up and changed and we were leaving tomorrow. Well something kinda changed a lil bit again and while my yesterday was the day I missed I might make my tomorrow today and go ahead and go...lol. If you didn't follow that I just talked to my husband and I think were going to go ahead and leave this afternoon instead of waiting until tomorrow morning! WOOOO HOOOOOO!!! Today is here already and I dont have to have wait anymore! :dance3:

Enjoy yourself mudd! We are right behind you..........leaving Saturday.

I ran to Walmart to pick up some last minute items this morning. Well both kids are about to explode with excitement and I had to jerk a knot in their heads a couple of times while we in there. I then came to the realization, I am gonna pay someone to haul them to Disney for me. Any takers?

I'm just kidding...............but they are about to get on my last good nerve!

Enjoy yourself mudd! We are right behind you..........leaving Saturday.

I ran to Walmart to pick up some last minute items this morning. Well both kids are about to explode with excitement and I had to jerk a knot in their heads a couple of times while we in there. I then came to the realization, I am gonna pay someone to haul them to Disney for me. Any takers?

I'm just kidding...............but they are about to get on my last good nerve!

I love it...I always warn my kids I am gonna jerk a knot in their tail. I'm glad to see another red neck on the disboards! :lovestruc We dont check into WDW until Saturday but I will be tere bright and early!!!

:thumbsup2 I got it! That's terrific! I hope that you and your family have a safe trip! We leave in less than 48 hours!!!! I can't wait!! I am getting soooooo excited!!! I will be on the lookout for your window at ASMu and hope to bump into you!

2 more hours...2 more hours...2 more hours.
2 more very long drawn out hours!!! :surfweb:

Have a safe trip and a fantastic time!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Amy and I will sit here and wait....and wait....and wait....for Saturday.:lmao:

I'm so ready for one of those Lapu's at the Poly right about now!

-kristy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter