Official JUNE 2008

My family and I will be visiting WDW FOR THE FIRST TIME from June 18th to June 15th!! :banana: See you all there!
Welcome to DISboards Sparkle 311!!!!:cool1: We are glad to have you! My family and I will down at WDW June 15-June 20! We will be staying at the ASM's Resort. Hope you and your family have a terrific time!!!!:thumbsup2

4 more sleeps...
Yes, I know that sounded childish...but I am the biggest kid in the world when it is this close. We came back from Nashville yesterday and I washed all the clothes and repacked them, and I am getting our final stuff done. I have made up all my window decor for our room. While I didn't do the HD LGMH, There will be a LARGE LGMH in the window for all to see. Along with our special message to dad!!!
This week I am staying pretty busy so hopefully time will not just sit still!!! Each day I am trying to squeeze in a lil sun time so I dont burn up while there. Even with a tan you can still burn easy and we are having a bit of a heat wave right now so I figure it wont hurt to get use to it. My daughter is outside right now cutting the grass. I know it is kinda early in the week before we leave to worry about it but it is supposed to rain and were wanting it done. Tonight both our kids have softball/baseball games.
Tomorrow night were free...So I am trimming my DD's hair, given my DH a hair cut, and then I am going to touch my color up a lil! (Yes, I went to school for cosmetology years ago but I do not mess with it...honestly I hate it anymore...I KNOW, TMI! lol!) Wednesday my dd has a summer league Vollyball game, Thursday were doing Father's Day dinner with my dad since I will be gone over Fathers Day! then when I get home I will load up the car and by 5 am the next morning I will be on the road heading off to see my second home!

4 more sleeps...
Yes, I know that sounded childish...but I am the biggest kid in the world when it is this close. We came back from Nashville yesterday and I washed all the clothes and repacked them, and I am getting our final stuff done. I have made up all my window decor for our room. While I didn't do the HD LGMH, There will be a LARGE LGMH in the window for all to see. Along with our special message to dad!!!
This week I am staying pretty busy so hopefully time will not just sit still!!! Each day I am trying to squeeze in a lil sun time so I dont burn up while there. Even with a tan you can still burn easy and we are having a bit of a heat wave right now so I figure it wont hurt to get use to it. My daughter is outside right now cutting the grass. I know it is kinda early in the week before we leave to worry about it but it is supposed to rain and were wanting it done. Tonight both our kids have softball/baseball games.
Tomorrow night were free...So I am trimming my DD's hair, given my DH a hair cut, and then I am going to touch my color up a lil! (Yes, I went to school for cosmetology years ago but I do not mess with it...honestly I hate it anymore...I KNOW, TMI! lol!) Wednesday my dd has a summer league Vollyball game, Thursday were doing Father's Day dinner with my dad since I will be gone over Fathers Day! then when I get home I will load up the car and by 5 am the next morning I will be on the road heading off to see my second home!

You are too funny!!! I will be looking for your window. I wish I knew what building we were going to be in. I am going to call WDW in a moment and see if I can request a building. Sad to say, I won't have anything on our windows or door -DH would think that I had gone mad - he's a very private person. Oh well, I will have a LGMH on our backpack and I have a couple of lime green shirts that I will be wearing! I will be on the lookout for you and your family (as well as fellow DISers)!

Oh, and good idea about getting some sun before you leave. I have been trying that myself; my arms are ready, just not the legs. I am too scared to put my bathing suit on. :scared1: I am afraid that I might scare the wildlife away! :eek:

WOOHOO!!! 4 more wakeups!!!:cool1:

I finally made it to Home Depot for LGMHs. My oh so honest son whispering
"But mom, isn't that stealing?"
"No honey, they are samples"
"You mean we can have all we want?" eyes lighting up as he starts loading up(he's a major packrat)
"Well, no, and we only need this color..." and on it goes...:lmao:
He just couldn't quite grasp the concept.

WOOHOO!!! 4 more wakeups!!!:cool1:

I finally made it to Home Depot for LGMHs. My oh so honest son whispering
"But mom, isn't that stealing?"
"No honey, they are samples"
"You mean we can have all we want?" eyes lighting up as he starts loading up(he's a major packrat)
"Well, no, and we only need this color..." and on it goes...:lmao:
He just couldn't quite grasp the concept.

:rotfl: You gotta love our kids! That's so funny. My kids love going to Home Depot. My oldest DD loves to show me which color of pink she wants her walls to be painted. The color itself often varies from a light paint to hot pink!

You are too funny!!! I will be looking for your window. I wish I knew what building we were going to be in. I am going to call WDW in a moment and see if I can request a building. Sad to say, I won't have anything on our windows or door -DH would think that I had gone mad - he's a very private person. Oh well, I will have a LGMH on our backpack and I have a couple of lime green shirts that I will be wearing! I will be on the lookout for you and your family (as well as fellow DISers)!

Oh, and good idea about getting some sun before you leave. I have been trying that myself; my arms are ready, just not the legs. I am too scared to put my bathing suit on. :scared1: I am afraid that I might scare the wildlife away! :eek:

I hear ya about the legs! I am painfully white, like BLINDING! LOL!:rotfl2: But I burn easily so I dont go in the sun much.

I also have a lime green Disney shirt and some lime green hair ribbons for DD and me. I figure where else can an (almost) 40 year old woman wear a ponytail with a lime green ribbon except DisneyWorld!??!::yes::

For all you first timers, I hope you have a magical trip! I remember the first time we took our DD in 2005, she was 4 1/2 and it was better than ever because even though I had been before, I could see it thru her eyes that time and it made it so special for me. Have fun and make lots of memories!!

SIX MORE DAYS for me! Look out AKL, here we come!:moped:

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO...getting so excited!!! I started packing today!!

What are mickey heads?

Lime green Mickey heads--the Behr paint sample cards from Home Depot. Alien green. really, though I preferer Somic Boom! People decorate their hotel room doors & windows and even laminate them to use as luggage tags. Post #7 on this thread:http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=22772262#post22772262&highlight=LGMH

OUR flight leaves in 12 hours!!!! Five nights and 6 days at the Poly with our 2-DD's (27 & 30) and their boyfriends to celebrate DH's retirement and my 10th anniversary as a breast cancer survivor!

Here's some pixie dust for a great trip!:tinker:

I am now working 12 hours days trying to get everything caught up at work :eek:
In 6 days I won't have to think about work or anything else but having a relaxing time at WDW :dance3:
I hope everyone has a GREAT TIME, I have bought several lime green shirts, a few for DD and of course my LG Crocs. I'll be on the lookout for all of you ;)

Lime green Mickey heads--the Behr paint sample cards from Home Depot. Alien green. really, though I preferer Somic Boom! People decorate their hotel room doors & windows and even laminate them to use as luggage tags. Post #7 on this thread:http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=22772262#post22772262&highlight=LGMH

OUR flight leaves in 12 hours!!!! Five nights and 6 days at the Poly with our 2-DD's (27 & 30) and their boyfriends to celebrate DH's retirement and my 10th anniversary as a breast cancer survivor!

Here's some pixie dust for a great trip!:tinker:

Congratulations to you and your husband - wonderful things to celebrate!!!

I also prefer Sonic Boom (and that's the color I picked up!).... :thumbsup2

Have a great flight and a FUN time!!!

:mickeyjum :goofy: :dumbo: :simba: :ccat: :donald: :tigger: :hmghost: :maleficen

We're SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited - no one will sleep tonight b/c we leave tomorrow!!!!!!! The kids are watching Aladdin while I try to get last minute stuff done - WOO HOO!!!!!

:mickeyjum :goofy: :dumbo: :simba: :ccat: :donald: :tigger: :hmghost: :maleficen

We're SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited - no one will sleep tonight b/c we leave tomorrow!!!!!!! The kids are watching Aladdin while I try to get last minute stuff done - WOO HOO!!!!!

OUR flight leave sat 7AM and as you can see, I, too, will probably get zero sleep, so I am here writing one last post.
Sending pixie dust :tinker: to you & your family for a safe and wonderful trip! I remeber the friendliest people we met in WDW years ago were from Texas!!

I'm jealous of you all--I'm in the world right now coming home tomorrow! :(

Am I the first June-r done with my trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter