Official JUNE 2008

I just about 48 hours I should be checking into the Contemporary!!!

First time onsite (just reserved last week :eek: )

6/3-6/6 - POP Century

Me, DH, DD13, DD8, DS6

Look for the clueless family as we usually just "wing it" and try to maximize fast passes :rotfl: and will be leaving 6/6-10 for Universal/IOA and staying at the Hard Rock Hotel again :thumbsup2

We'll be at pop at the same time! June 4-7

:thumbsup2 just look at the pics in my trip report and you should be able to pick out my kids :rotfl2:

we are doing the pool on the 3rd
DHS on the 4th
MK on the 5th

Do those days sound good for those parks :confused3

:thumbsup2 just look at the pics in my trip report and you should be able to pick out my kids :rotfl2:

we are doing the pool on the 3rd
DHS on the 4th
MK on the 5th

Do those days sound good for those parks :confused3

I might consider switchin the days for the parks. They are listed as the parks to avoid on touring plans. However, if you are not getting park hoppers and want to take advantage of EMH, then I would stick with that plan.

I don't have specific plans for those days.

I just saw the shuttle is launching on May 31st at 5 pm...with Buzz Lightyear onboard!!! So bummed I'll be missing it by 1 day..:( Oh well...see you June 1st everyone!!:banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yay:

I dont know if you all have seen this or done this but I found this poll of which week everyone is going to be going in June.

www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1788114

Check it out and see how crazy it is going to be during your week.

Thanks for the link. It's not as bad as I thought, though I must admit that I was suprised that the week of June 29th wasn't busier. Especially with it being so close to the 4th of July.

I can't wait to look for your window at ASMu! :thumbsup2 We will be in the Family Suites - I hope that we will be able to get the building we want! Too bad that we don't know which room we will be in until we check-in. While everyone is napping during the day, I will head to the ASMu bar, order something cool and refreshing, and take a walk in order to find other DISer window's and/or door's! I haven't decided if I "can" decorate our window/door. DH is a little paranoid about stuff like that. :worried:

I just realized that my Mickey ticker says that we only have 16 days left until we take off :car: for our long journey to WDW!!!

29 MORE DAYS
I can't wait till June 28th, I am getting married and going to Disney all in the same day!!!

2 weeks...2 weeks...2 weeks from today I will be pulling out of my drive way and on my happy lil way!!!

2 weeks...2 weeks...2 weeks from today I will be pulling out of my drive way and on my happy lil way!!!

We've got 16 days until we do the same thing. :) It's so funny because it seems like yesterday that I was so happy to have hit the double-digits but now, it seems as if 16 days will be take forever to get here!:(

I've got 8 days!! Woo hoo!!

Hope all you June-ers have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter